Ajay Juneja

Dialogue makes communication work

Syndication

Blogs I Frequent

Sites I Frequent

Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED
So Bill Gates came to CMU this morning (and apparently to Cornell right afterwards) to give a talk on *Hard problems in Computer Science.*

We all wake up at about 8 am to make this talk at 10am, and sit for an hour waiting for him to come out. So we hoped this would be an awesome, insightful talk, like Steve Wozniak and Kevin Mitnick have given in the past here.

Unfortunately, all we got was a glorified sales pitch about SPOT watches, multimedia, and spam filtering.

I'm sorry, but I think we already know about these things. Bayes' Filtering works quite well for spam, and sure, we could use a few better tools for that, but big deal. Where's the *hard problems* we were supposed to hear about? Our audience didn't come for a sales pitch and a pep talk, we came to hear some real meat!

What Bill Gates did show us, is that he is really lacking in charisma, still can't dress well, and has all the creativity of a doormat. Steve Wozniak and Kevin Mitnick are so much cooler! More charisma, more charm, and most importantly, a more engaging talk with substance.

You'd think Bill would learn how to do public speaking after all these years of doing it. I guess not.

I also want to give a hand to Beth Lynn Eicher, head of our Western Pennsylania Linux Users Group, and KGB (especially Ed, who asked Bill Gates if he had ever used Linux, and then offered Bill a free copy! Bill took the copy -- anyone with pics of that, email me and I'll post them here) for giving out Gnoppix CD's outside of the event (Beth and I planned this idea, I didn't have the time to help execute it, but KGB had similar plans and did).

They also painted our fence, put a penguin on top of the University Center (which was removed by Campus Security at 6am I hear) and sent a message to Bill "Bill Gates PH34RZ [fears] Wean."

These Pictures explain it all:
Bill Gates Fears Wean

blue screen campus front

Blue Screen Campus Back
For those of you that don't attend CMU, note that painting the fence is a tradition here. As is giving speakers warm welcomes!

I welcome all comments to this post, and please do send me other pictures of the event if you have them, and I'll post them here. Also, did any of you at Cornell give Bill a warm welcome like we did?

Published Wednesday, February 25, 2004 7:39 PM by ajjuneja

Comments

# Bill at Cornell@ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 7:46 PM

We gave him a very warm welcome, and the audience received him very well. One person asked about Linux but he essentially ignored his question when replying. Overall, though, people were very happy with his talk and it was nice seeing what is in his mind. Actually I'm quite happy he didn't give a lecture about pure computer science since it would have put me to sleep.

Mike

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 7:57 PM

Pretty mature audience. I admire Gates more than 90% of the people in the IT industry for one reason:

He actually gets that it's a business. Religion is for churches.

Jeff

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 8:02 PM

Actually, we did have a very mature audience. We also had some fun too :)

Ajay Juneja

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 8:07 PM

Jeff - Amen! :)

Seriously - I am embarrassed for you, Ajay. Obviously you must like MS AT LEAST as much as Linux, else you wouldn't have a blog on a .Net site. I like to think that on our side of the fence we have moved beyond the religion and into trying to use software to save or make money. That's what its all its about - sure, its fun, but the bottom line is the bottom line - if computers didn't save or make people money, you couldn't find someone to pay you to play with them.

Maybe someday someone will invent the coffeehouse where you can stand up and sing old folk songs while you code and have people leave you tips in your laptop bag.

-e

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 8:14 PM

Well, I *used* to like .NET. Not as much anymore... there are several reasons for that.

Most of which has to do with the fact that thin embedded systems don't run virtual machine code very quickly.

The joys of pure C are coming back to me :)

And no, I'm not the least bit embarrassed to state my honest opinion on something -- note I gave Jennifer Chayes from MSR a glowing review last October. Bill Gates was just so... disappointing and not intellectually stimulating by comparison.

Ajay Juneja

# Julian??@ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 9:04 PM

Dude, Julian, is that you also? X-ViRGE? Guess who ;-)

I've already left my comments on Bill G's lecture. I actually enjoyed it!

Mike Shafer

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 9:04 PM

In case you are getting the impression Gates was pied or something at CMU: the atmosphere was pretty cordial, the audeience listened attentively, there were some good questions about MS and about the Gates Foundation, and bill IMHO did a pretty good job answering them.

As for the content of the talk: I am not sure what Ajay was expecting, but I thought my expectations were generally met. He talked a little bit about MS' history, a little bit about where MS is, business and technology wise, and a little bit about where it is going. Also a couple of cool demos. He did not reveal any deep insights about computing or about the nature of man, but then that is not what he is about. As for comparisons with Mitnick or Wozniak, the former I missed, the latter was an unaldurated exercise in narcissism.

The sign on the fence and the one on top of Wean were good though :) (the latter I guess was partly a reaction to Bill not going to the CS building at all). And the guy giving him the copy of Linux got some laughs too (Bill took the copy with a smile; even had a joke about the gift not costing anything).

Mahim Mishra

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 9:07 PM

Oh, and yeah, "creativity of a doormat"? Uhhhhh... I think you have an interesting definition of "creativity" that I would like to hear about.

Mahim Mishra

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 9:16 PM

He gave the same lecture at Cornell and didn't go to our CS building, but who cares: what's he going to do, have a tour? The man was on his way to Boston to lecture at MIT and Harvard tomorrow. Richest man in the world might not have time for the dime tour of computer science facilities, only to see what the latest machines are in the lab.

Mike Shafer

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 9:49 PM

Umm... What's the SEI rating of Microsoft again? :P

Taran Rampersad

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 10:14 PM

Mike: sure. I'm not saying he _should_ have gone to the CS building. I am only saying some people had something funny to say about the fact that he didn't.

Mahim Mishra

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Thursday, February 26, 2004 12:56 AM

Oh, Rory, you need to calm down. (If I've ever seen a Microsoft lunatic on a fringe, I think you'd fit the bill).

Also, you are wrong on so many levels -- you weren't at the talk. We all greeted him very respectfully -- there was all applause and no hissing or booing, and we graciously offered Bill the Linux CD (I wanted to give him a penguin, but I lost out on the idea of the actual software).

And if you'd notice, the blue-screen fence, was a rendition of the windows 3.1/95/98 blue screen, not the NT4/Win2k/Win2k3 blue screen.

No where in this post do I talk about OS religion, that Windows sucks / windows is great, blah blah -- I *specifically* talk about the fact that his TALK SUCKED.

That's right Rory. I never said anything about Windows...

I said BILL GATES TALK SUCKED.

Also please note I gave Jennifer Chayes from MSR quite a bit of praise a few months ago. Why? Cause she gave a great talk. And I'd bet Jennifer is just about as busy as Bill. She's also a lot better of an orator for a technical audience.

Ajay Juneja

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Thursday, February 26, 2004 1:13 AM

> Oh, Rory, you need to calm down. (If I've ever seen a Microsoft lunatic
> on a fringe, I think you'd fit the bill).

Except that I run OS X and Linux at home, and also do work with Linux when clients request that I do so. I also occasionally mess with an iSeries if someone really wants me to (although green screen work doesn't really interest me).

Point being, I'm not a Microsoft lunatic.

> Also, you are wrong on so many levels -- you weren't at the talk. We all
> greeted him very respectfully -- there was all applause and no hissing or
> booing, and we graciously offered Bill the Linux CD (I wanted to give him
> a penguin, but I lost out on the idea of the actual software).

That's right: I *wasn't* at the talk. So, what I have to go on is the set of photos that depict a totally childish welcome.

Show me the photos of you guys hanging out, having a good time, and treating Gates with some respect. I'm not saying that you don't have any, but you certainly didn't post them, and that doesn't help your case.

> And if you'd notice, the blue-screen fence, was a rendition of the windows
> 3.1/95/98 blue screen, not the NT4/Win2k/Win2k3 blue screen.

Oh, please. That's such a minor detail.

It was still highly disrespectful.

I happen to think that Linus Torvalds is a bit of a tool, but I would never greet him in a disrespectful way if he chose to come to my place of learning/work to speak.

> No where in this post do I talk about OS religion, that Windows sucks /
> windows is great, blah blah -- I *specifically* talk about the fact that
> his TALK SUCKED.

I realize that you talked about his talk sucking, and I can completely understand that.

However, you presented the photos that demonstrated a childish approach. The students at your school (for which I've lost some respect) didn't even wait until after the speech - there was no way to know *beforehand* that he was going to suck, and yet he was razzed anyway. Totally ridiculous.

Plus, take a look at your previous post:

"I do believe a Mr. Bill Gates is coming to CMU in a couple weeks [snip] Maybe I can find a plush penguin to give him as a thank-you-for-visiting."

What kind of childish crap is that?

> That's right Rory. I never said anything about Windows...

The photos that you posted *did*.

> I said BILL GATES TALK SUCKED.

I understand. That much of it makes sense. It's all the childish stuff on the side that irritated me.

> Also please note I gave Jennifer Chayes from MSR quite a bit of praise a
> few months ago. Why? Cause she gave a great talk. And I'd bet Jennifer is
> just about as busy as Bill. She's also a lot better of an orator for a
> technical audience.

Saying whatever you said a few months ago has nothing to do with what was posted recently.

Rory

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Thursday, February 26, 2004 3:00 AM

you ms biased people need to relax.. understand that computer science is not about MS ya morons. I develop in .net and it works, but its not the only solution. you bill gates lovers can kiss my frackin ass!!

rx

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Thursday, February 26, 2004 3:22 AM

rx -

"understand that computer science is not about MS ya morons"

Right. That's understood. I don't think anybody in the "MS camp" claimed that comp sci *was* about MS.

"you bill gates lovers can kiss my frackin ass!!"

Hm. That's an intelligent argument.

Anyway, I'm more of a Bill Gates supporter - just because the rest of the world is mindlessly (emphasis on the "mindless" part after reading your comment) engaging in Gates-bashing doesn't mean I have to follow suit.

Rory

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Thursday, February 26, 2004 4:00 AM

Rory, I hate to imagine your reaction to any form of journalism when you wake up in the morning :)

CC

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Thursday, February 26, 2004 3:43 PM

Judging from the comments about bottom lines, it's disappointing to see that students from such respectable universities believe that Computer Scince ought to be a major in the Engineering or Business colleges.

Daniel

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Thursday, February 26, 2004 3:59 PM

(regexp-replace "Scince" comment "Science") ...

Daniel

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Thursday, February 26, 2004 4:16 PM

CC -

"Why is it impossible to criticise a single event (not even the company that the person who they represent) without someone going on with "you OSS weenies blah blah blah". This post/thread has absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH OSS."

The smack about the event is fine. I actually thought that the complaints were perfectly valid.

However, given the photos, something involving OS talk was bound to arrive.

"Ajay just said that he was disappointed with the talk BG gave .... and a couple of pics of some students sense of humour .. as far as I can tell Ajay wasn't even involved in the painting incident."

It doesn't matter that Ajay wasn't "involved in the painting incident." What matters is that he posted the photos - that makes him a de-facto spokesperson whether he likes it or not.

"Rory, I hate to imagine your reaction to any form of journalism when you wake up in the morning"

When I wake up in the morning, I shower. It isn't until later in the day that I willingly assault my brain with the stupidity of others.

Rory

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Thursday, February 26, 2004 4:18 PM

Ryan -

"Under Force Quit, you can select Finder and click "Relaunch""

I didn't see a "Force Quit" option, and was unable to research one at the time - with a frozen machine, my hands were completely tied.

Rory

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Thursday, February 26, 2004 4:38 PM

It is nice to see all the frothing at the mouth :)

Hey y'all, relax. We paint The Fence to mark ANY occasion. There is a new coat of paint up *every day*. People have to sometimes carry out round-the-clock stakeouts to get to paint it, and then to protect what they have painted. And it is very rarely that something complementaty is said about the subject of the painted message. Given this context, I would have been shocked to see someone not paint that sort of message when Bill Gates himself was visiting campus. I mean, the richest man in the world comes to campus and no one even paints the fence?

That said, the talk went off well, there was plenty of applause, even some laughs at Bill's jokes, there were good questions asked and good answers given, it was a packed house, and a few hundred people watched the video feed in the adjacent auditorium and many others watched the streaming and cable feeds on campus. Oh, and yes, we all had to register a few days in advance, and I believe there were 3000 requests for a 1000 available seats. So yes, we were excited that he was coming to campus. Although, to put in my honest two cents, Bill and Microsoft probably got more out of this visit and out of their relationship with CMU than the other way around. We don't have a Gates Computer Science Building yet :)

Mahim

Mahim Mishra

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Thursday, February 26, 2004 7:17 PM

This is the cutest thing ever.

I don't suspect that Gates is going to change how he thinks about one of the best CS programs in the country based on a few 19-year-olds being playful. College students are fundamentally still kids. Let 'em be kids. If we're all lucky, they'll never stop playing.

Getting up to hand something to Gates would have terrified me at that age. Learning not to be cowed by hierarchy and celebrity is a good lesson. So is standing up to make a point, and doing so in a way that is entertaining instead of shrill.

I find the spirit in which this happened to be charming. No one protested, hissed, or crossed the line into being borish or rude. I see the message on Wean Hall was done with chalk -- sure to wash away without any clean up needed. People thought this through, and found sane ways to express themselves without causing damage -- on a variety of levels.

Good job! This is the sort of thing that makes me glad to be an alum, both of CMU and KGB.

Imp

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Friday, February 27, 2004 5:28 AM

Reading these some of these comments, I think its desperately sad to see computer science viewed as simply some tool of business rather than as a science.

I'm in this as I love the science, not to make rich people richer. And as a science, it doesn't matter what operating system you use, who has the monopoly...only business should be concerned with that.

I for one, quite enjoyed those pictures. They weren't personal attacks on Bill, they're simply some fun. University is so business orientated nowadays, with students going to uni just to make money, its good to see some life in a campus.

Philip Miseldine

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Friday, February 27, 2004 11:23 PM

Kevin Mitnick, cool?

Sorry, nobody still wearing a mullet in the 21st century is cool.

Daniel Stoddart

# some reflections and corrections@ Saturday, February 28, 2004 2:52 PM

This was a fun thread to read, especially because I just spent the week travelling with Bill on the university tour (including CMU).

To clarify: Bill did four things at CMU.
1. He had a roundtable discussion with faculty and adminisrators at CMU. The CMU faculty set the agenda for the discussion. It was very thought-provoking.
2. Bill gave the speech.
3. We went downstairs after the speech, and saw presentations from several CS students on their projects -- the ESP game to get images tagged with metadata, HazMat, the roboreceptionist, and the Women@SCS group. We could have gone over to the CS building, but in discussing this with the CMU staff we decided that it would be better to have less travel time and more time to actually talk about stuff. So even though we didn't make it to the CS building, we spent a lot of time talking about CS with faculty and students.
4. Bill did a press roundtable Q&A session, including a reporter from the campus paper.

Bill is very thankful for all of the time and effort that the people at CMU put into his visit, and he was especially appreciative of the warm welcome and thoughtful questions that the students asked. The student Q&A at the end of the talk was one of his favorite parts. He didn't mind the "gift of linux" thing at all. He really likes hard questions; the only thing that bothers him is when people are rude. Actually, we were prepared for (though not necessarily expecting) some rude questions at all five schools, and in the end we didn't get a single rude question at any school -- a real testament to the students. We came away with a very strong impression that the students at CMU are super smart and very well-informed, which was great to see.

I started writing a clarification on the open source thing, but it got long-winded so I moved it to my blog (where I'm expected to be long-winded :-)

Anyway, it was my first visit to the CMU campus too, and I really enjoyed it, as did Bill. We're both very thankful that you all took the time to talk with us and for giving us such a warm welcome.

Kevin Schofield

# Wow... thanks Kevin!!@ Sunday, February 29, 2004 12:56 AM

Wow Kevin, I must say I'm truly impressed at your reply, especially after seeing all the flaming that went on in my comments section (I suppose even jokes about operating systems these days spark "religious wars" rather than spark critical thinking).

I was honestly a little suprised as to the amount of misinterpretation (and attention) my little blog post got. Just to clarify things, basically, my expectation was that Bill would really talk about "Hard problems in Computer Science" and some really technical stuff, when what came out was a speech very similar to the one he gives at the intern barbeques at his house every summer. And I was hoping for something more groundbreaking to come out from the talks, something we hadn't heard before at SpeechTek, Comdex, WinterCES, or read on CNET.

Just something to keep in mind for the future.

And as you saw, we were a good group of students, even if we did have a bit of fun with a silly blue-screen fence reminiscent of the win 3.1/95/98 days, and a little "Geek speak" as chalk on the top of our CS building.

With regards to open source issues, I don't think that "blind use" of the GPL license is occuring as much as you think it is. Most programmers have to eat and pay their bills somehow, and most businesses have to stay in business. There are some things, IMHO (standards for one) that really should be open for the world to see and see implementations of. Also one of the major benefits of the GPL is that it encourages people to contribute to the "overall success" of the product, regardless of profit, where as BSD-style licensing enables and in a way encourages, a lot of "source code forks" and proprietary systems built utilizing the same core, and yet that core then has to be solely improved upon by whomever is doing the proprietary usage of it.

Example: The Windows NT TCP/IP stack which came from FreeBSD, and has since of course been through many in-house revisions at Microsoft. Wouldn't it be interesting to take a look at where that implementation is now as compared to the current FreeBSD TCP/IP stack is now? Wouldn't it be nice if you could immediately take advantage of their bug fixes and security patches? Wouldn't a more secure stack be made if your team at MSFT working on this also contributed to the BSD stack? And does this particular piece of code being shared trivialize Windows NT as an OS? Of course it wouldn't!

I personally am set to be commercializing some research out of CMU, and looking at things going forward, it seems to me that a hybrid of open source and closed source is probably the best thing for both your business's financial (and personal) success along with the benefits of more secure, robust code that open source provides.

There's a line here somewhere in the GPL/BSD/Proprietary code wars where both sides benefit. Something along the lines where your competitive assets stay closed and proprietary, but your supporting code that isn't part of the competive asset is open for inspection, improvement, and change. I think Apple has come closest to this balance with OS X, where the core of their OS is BSD licensed, but their major competitive assets, the look and feel, carbon API's, programming enviroment, and GUI are all proprietary code.

Hopefully, over the next few years of this debate, Microsoft will find that fine line. You guys might even be surprised at the positive results when you do. It's a really hard thing to do though, to determine what is "support code" and what is your "competitive assets."

Finally, if I have one request, show those pictures to Bill, he'll probably get a kick out of them, since you guys probably didn't get to see them in the short time you were at CMU :)

Have a great weekend relaxing from the school-hopping!

Ajay Juneja

# cheap shots@ Tuesday, March 2, 2004 2:18 PM

Rory: "Taking seriously cheap shots at someone isn't all that funny - it's just irritating "

Like your recent Steve Jobs cartoon?

thad

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Wednesday, March 24, 2004 1:31 PM

what up what is u doin my g

utg

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Tuesday, May 11, 2004 11:34 AM

Jo you homeslice I want some pictures of him and by thou way you are very stupid

Josh Smith

# Mr. Bill Gates, how did you get to where u are, help me reach there@ Friday, July 23, 2004 3:46 AM

I wish to congratulate Mr. Bill Gates for all the endeavours he has put into the sucess and use of a computer. I am communicating from Africa and kampala[Uganda]in general.

My subject matter is different from his speach for today.

Here in Africa, we want to work but because we are in third world countries, jobs are very scarce making the mode of living very hard for us and me to work.I wish to create a vision of my own and maybe employment for myself through job creation.The problem that surrounds most of us here and me mainly is that we cannot afford the capital investesment to create jobs for myself[ourselves] which will curb the high poverty range to a point where one daily income does not even make $ 3

it is my request if granted the opportunity that Mr. Bill Gates gives me some clues as to how he has managed to set up one of the worlds biggest employment opportunities for people in the world which not only caters for the better well being of people in the world but also creating permanent jobs for people.

I know that i am a low class person in Africa and given an opportunity to communicate with one of the World richest most powerful and enterprising figures, its an opportunity which i respect with high regard.

MR BILL GATES, IF IT PLEASES YOU, KINDLY EDUCATE ME ON HOW I CAN CREATE A JOB FOR MY SELF THOUGH THE MAHOR PROBLEM IS THE FINANCIAL ASPECT WHICH WILL MAY BE PUT ME OFF BECUASE OF THE NON AVAILABILITY OF FUNDS.

I f it is okay with you Mr Bill gates and i earn favour before you,my local email address is bamentl@mail.com

however, on the subject matter, thank yo for all the effort you are putting in to make this work for the local person mainly us here in the third world country

Belinda

Belinda

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Tuesday, August 3, 2004 12:42 AM

All I know is I use Word everyday and I hate it. And it is never going to change. I actually went onto Microsoft's site and found something called "Wishlist" and filled out the form, and got an email saying I had sent the form to the wrong place. How can I send a form to the wrong place, it was their form? So, I resent it and made sure I chose "Word" from the dropdown menu. Then, I got 2 emails saying Microsoft wanted my input. But an incredible amount of verbage and web links. The e-mail was impossible to figure out. I just deleted it. Hey, Bill, if you are out there, fix Word. It is not even as usable as WP5.1 was. The most true sentence ever written. Word cannot even come close to WP5.1 for speed and features. Isn't that sad? Ever going to address that in a forum, Bill? Probably not... Programmers and world economies don't need word processing. Just the little people (read: women) on the bottom who use it each day and start each day saying "I wish I did not have to use Word" and "I wish I did not have to use Windows."

May

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning...<b> it SUCKED</b>@ Tuesday, August 3, 2004 12:48 AM

Correction: Verbiage.

May

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Wednesday, August 12, 2009 7:03 AM

PLEASE take this down.  By this time, you have already graduated (or dropped out) and we no longer need your childish post embarrassing the school.  Please and thank you.

Patrick

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Sunday, December 19, 2010 5:38 AM

A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step.

-----------------------------------

best ipad accessories june 2010

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Friday, December 24, 2010 11:54 AM

A man is only as good as what he loves.

-----------------------------------

ipad iwork review

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Sunday, January 2, 2011 10:51 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What is captcha code?, pls produce me captcha code codes or plugin, Many thanks in advance."

ipad accessories

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Friday, January 7, 2011 11:13 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------

You manufactured some great factors there. I managed a look for on the subject and observed most people today will concur withyour weblog.

ipad app reviews

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Tuesday, August 16, 2011 5:24 AM

"You made fantastic nice points here.

I performed a search on the issue and discovered almost all peoples will agree with your blog.

All inclusive travel deals are not for everyone,

but most people enjoy a vacation that is put together for them"

pandoralink

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Thursday, June 21, 2012 12:37 AM

I wish I had a maple tree in my garden, Id enjoy maple syrup on my

cereal every day. Unfortunately I dont live in Canada.

Anyway, the maple roses look lovely

Siegel

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Monday, July 16, 2012 2:29 PM

i want to this type of blog because i want to get camera's related information so i successful for getting the information because i find this site.....

highspeed camera

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Monday, August 20, 2012 9:59 AM

fantastic points altogether, you simply gained a new reader.

What might you recommend about your submit that you simply made some days in

the past? Any certain?

Pettigrew

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Tuesday, August 21, 2012 4:23 PM

SDGSDADFGASDGASDGHASD  YUKYASDGASDSDAFHSAD

DSGASDGSADASDGHASD ASFDADFGASDGSDFH

ZVXZADFHGDAFDFHAD ZVXZZSDGASDXZCBZX

SDGSDZSDGASDSDAFHSAD QWERSDGSADASDGHASD

Dypeeruse

QWERADFHGDAFADFHAD  DSGAASDGASDDFHAD

YUKYSDGSADGDFHAD  ERYERZSDGASDSDGASD

FGBNFASDGASDXZCBZX  YUKYZSDGASDXZCBZX

YUYSDGSADDFHAD  DSGASDGSADASDFHGAD

reriAcroria

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Tuesday, August 21, 2012 5:52 PM

YUKYZSDGASDADFHAD  QWERSDGSADGASDGHASD

SDGSDADFGASDGSDFH  YUYADFGASDGADFHAD

ASFDSDGSADSDGASD  SDGSDADFGASDGSDAFHSAD

ADFHGSDGSADADFHAD  FGBNFSDGSADGSDAFHSAD

zissubSuifs

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:24 AM

DSGAADFHGDAFDFHAD  GJTRSDGSADGASDGHASD

YUYSDGSADGXZCBZX ADFHGADFHGDAFADFHGAD

QWERZSDGASDADSFHGADFS FGBNFSDGSADADSFHGADFS

ADFHGASDGASDSDAFHSAD ADFHGASDGASDADFHGAD

weareeThatt

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:39 AM

YUYZSDGASDASDGHASD  SDGSDSDGSADADSFHGADFS

YUKYASDGASDSDGASD  DSGASDGSADADFHAD

ZVXZSDGSADXZCBZX  SDGSDSDGSADSDAFHSAD

GJTRADFGASDGSDGASD  DSGASDGSADGDSFGHADS

chuslyurgerse

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Sunday, September 2, 2012 6:53 AM

YUKYADFGASDGADFHGAD  ERYERADFHGDAFASDFHGAD

ASFDZSDGASDDFHAD  DSGAZSDGASDSDFH

YUKYSDGSADSDAFHSAD  ERYERZSDGASDDSFGHADS

GJTRSDGSADXZCBZX  SDGSDASDGASDSDAFHSAD

Absordreibe

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Sunday, September 2, 2012 12:05 PM

DSGASDGSADASDFHGAD  SDGSDSDGSADSDGASD

SDGSDADFHGDAFASDGHASD SDGSDADFGASDGADFHAD

FGBNFADFHGDAFADSFHGADFS ERYERASDGASDASDFHGAD

ADFHGSDGSADXZCBZX DSGAASDGASDSDGASD

GafeWrofe

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Thursday, September 13, 2012 1:15 AM

QWERASDGASDASDGHASD  QWERASDGASDADFHAD

ZVXZSDGSADADFHGAD  ZVXZADFHGDAFSDGASD

QWERSDGSADASDFHGAD  QWERSDGSADGSDGASD

ERYERADFGASDGADFHAD  ERYERASDGASDXZCBZX

NotSpoupe

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Sunday, September 16, 2012 4:53 AM

YUYSDGSADSDGASD  YUYZSDGASDADFHAD

FGBNFSDGSADASDFHGAD  FGBNFSDGSADSDAFHSAD

YUKYSDGSADDSFGHADS  GJTRASDGASDASDFHGAD

SDGSDADFHGDAFSDGASD  ZVXZSDGSADDSFGHADS

Choifebiole

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Sunday, September 16, 2012 2:10 PM

FGBNFSDGSADASDFHGAD  GJTRSDGSADGADSFHGADFS

GJTRSDGSADADSFHGADFS  ADFHGSDGSADXZCBZX

YUYASDGASDASDGHASD  YUYASDGASDSDFH

ZVXZADFHGDAFASDFHGAD  GJTRASDGASDDFHAD

Blawlnard

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Sunday, September 16, 2012 6:54 PM

ZVXZSDGSADASDGHASD  FGBNFADFHGDAFASDGHASD

DSGAASDGASDASDGHASD  QWERSDGSADADFHGAD

ADFHGADFHGDAFASDFHGAD  DSGASDGSADGADSFHGADFS

FGBNFADFHGDAFSDGASD  ZVXZZSDGASDSDAFHSAD

Patspeeda

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Monday, September 17, 2012 2:18 AM

SDGSDSDGSADADSFHGADFS  FGBNFADFHGDAFASDFHGAD

ERYERADFGASDGSDGASD  ADFHGADFHGDAFXZCBZX

YUYSDGSADSDGASD  YUYADFGASDGADFHGAD

ASFDADFGASDGDFHAD  ASFDSDGSADADFHGAD

groreibia

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Sunday, September 23, 2012 10:35 AM

ASFDSDGSADDFHAD  ERYERADFGASDGXZCBZX

QWERADFGASDGASDFHGAD  YUKYSDGSADSDAFHSAD

YUYZSDGASDADFHAD  ADFHGSDGSADGADFHGAD

YUYZSDGASDASDFHGAD  GJTRSDGSADADSFHGADFS

Apekfeall

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Wednesday, September 26, 2012 1:47 AM

ERYERADFHGDAFASDGHASD  ERYERSDGSADGADFHGAD

SDGSDASDGASDDFHAD  ASFDASDGASDXZCBZX

ADFHGZSDGASDDSFGHADS  QWERSDGSADDSFGHADS

ASFDSDGSADASDGHASD  FGBNFSDGSADGSDFH

Kighisity

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:13 AM

xybll<a href=> johnny knox jersey </a>

kmbjv<a href=> mark herzlich jersey </a>

upyph<a href=> ray rice jersey </a>

fnxdu<a href=> mason crosby jersey </a>

gxyva<a href=> michael crabtree jersey </a>

Jimmykj3nn

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Wednesday, December 26, 2012 5:17 PM

Hair vary in length of lifestyle and rate of growth. Longest-living curls on his fore-part - to 4 or uniform 10 years, but the whisker eye the armpits, eyebrows and eyelashes - only 3-4 months. Japanese old lady Hiroko Yamaske took 18 years to reach its plait measure of 2.6 m normal growth of whisker per period - back 0.35-0.4 mm, and at night they stem badly, and preferably in the evening. On the headmaster, beard and underarm trifle grows more actively than in the get of the body.

Seerfrarben

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Saturday, February 16, 2013 10:04 AM

What's up colleagues, how is everything, and what you wish for to say concerning this paragraph, in my view its in fact remarkable for me.

Nance

# re: Bill Gates Talk at CMU this morning... it SUCKED@ Monday, March 4, 2013 7:05 AM

Wonderful items from you, man. I have take into accout your stuff prior to

and you're just too wonderful. I really like what you've received here, really

like what you're stating and the way through which you assert it. You're making it entertaining and you still care for to keep

it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.

Barreto