February 2004 - Posts
Hello Everybody! It's Meme Time!
Source: Brad Wilson
Step 1: Open your mp3 player.
Step 2: Put all of your music on random.
Step 3: List the first ten songs it plays, no matter how embarrassing.
- Jimi Hendrix - Still Raining, Still Dreaming (Electric Ladyland)
- Tom Petty - The Waiting (Playback)
- The Beatles - Lovely Rita (Sgt Peppers)
- Counting Crows - Round Here (VH1 Storytellers)
- Bob Dylan - Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues (Live 1966)
- Jimi Hendrix - Burning of the Midnight Lamp (Electric Ladyland)
- Robin Williams - Ballet (Night at the Met)
- DJ Kick - Head Buster (The Trance Magnet)
- The Cranberries - No Need To Argue (No Need To Argue)
- Beck - Get Real Paid (Midnite Vultures)
Overall, a pleasing mix... but with over 5000 tracks, I thought it came out a little classic-rock heavy... and having two tracks from Electric Ladyland seemed rather bizarre.
Hey yall, I just wanted to take a minute to remind everybody in the Colorado area that Microsoft DevDays 2004 is right around the corner, March 18th, so sign up now
ASAP. “I'll Be There”
Ok, maybe everybody else in the whole world knows, but this is what I get for not reading the spec...
I had no idea that you could put multiple css class names in the class attribute seperated by a space, like so:
border: 1px solid black;