I know there has been very little traffic on our team blog, but I recently decided to start my own blog so that I could share my personal opinions. However, here is a small news update from the ASP.NET QA team:
- First and fore most: the ASP.NET QA team is hiring! If you are interested, check out our job posting here. You can also read about it in Matthew Osborn’s blog here.
- The weekly CodingQA podcast is alive and kicking. Check it out, and if you like it you can subscribe using iTunes and Zune.
- Jim Wang, the lead tester for ASP.NE Ajax, posted a nice tutorial using ASP.NET Ajax Preview 5 here.
- Federico Silva Armas (me :P) is presenting at DevConnections this year. Check this post for more information.
- Last but not least, Tales of Testing is my personal blog where I cover everything that has to do with testing. If you are into testing and want to share your ideas I am interested in listening.
Federico Silva Armas
SDET, ASP.NET QA Team