Before you can use Image Preview, you must first enable Web view. To enable Web view:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- On the Tools menu, click Folder Options, and then click Enable Web content in folders.
- Click OK.
- Double-click My Computer, and then locate the folder that you want.
- On the View menu, click Customize This Folder to start the Customize This Folder Wizard.
NOTE: If this option is unavailable in a particular folder, the folder cannot be customized in this fashion. For example, you cannot customize the Windows folder and the Program Files folder in this way.
- Click Next.
- Click Choose or edit an HTML template for this folder, and then click Next.
- Click Image Preview in the list of templates, and then click Next.
- Click Finish.
Refer the url : How to Enable Image Preview to Display Pictures in a Folder