Martin Fowler has rewritten his Introduction to Continuous Integration article.
His original article was written several years ago and now has been completely rewritten.
A must read for every developer!
- Building a Feature with Continuous Integration
- Practices of Continuous Integration
- Maintain a Single Source Repository.
- Automate the Build
- Make Your Build Self-Testing
- Everyone Commits Every Day
- Every Commit Should Build the Mainline on an Integration Machine
- Keep the Build Fast
- Test in a Clone of the Production Environment
- Make it Easy for Anyone to Get the Latest Executable
- Everyone can see what's happening
- Automate Deployment
- Benefits of Continuous Integration
- Introducing Continuous Integration
- Final Thoughts