Okay, by now all of you with a few ounces of grey matter have figured out that today's earlier post was an April Fools joke. I am not the ALT.NET pursefight guy and in fact, the blog post wasn't even written by me.
Here's skinny. A few days ago ex-Canadian cool kat Kyle came up with the plan (yes, he's the mastermind behind this madness). We would all post about something and post on each other's blogs, thereby confusing said reader (that would be you) and hilarity should ensure.
Various topics were thrown out (Google, Yahoo, Geeks who get laid, best goat raping techniques, etc.) but one seemed to be an interesting diamond in a bed of coal. The elusive identity of the ALT.NET Pursefight blogger (whom to this day I still don't know who it is).
The schedule was set and we all went to create our masterpieces. Of course The Mad Mexican made his appearance, albeit in the shower and in video. I'm not sure if I'm still over the Beth Massi affair in Vancouver so seeing MM in the shower just threw my whole day off.
In any case, here's the lowdown on who posted what and where:
- Donald Belcham posted his entry here on my site
- I posted my blog entry on Dave Woods site
- Dave Woods posted his entry on D'Arcy's site
- D'Arcy posted his entry on Sergio Pereira's site
- Sergio posted his on Tom's site
- Tom Opgenorth posted his entry on Kyle's site
- Kyle posted his entry on Derik Wittaker's site
- Derik Wittaker posted his entry on Donald's site
There you have it. The circle is now complete. The kimono is open and the magicians have shown you how we sawed the lady in half.
See you next year!