This weekend I attended DDD7, a free community conference held at the Microsoft Reading Campus. I presented a short Grok talk during the lunch hour on Open Source and Microsoft. Since the event didn't seem to have a internet connectivity, I used Dom Green's laptop to allow me to prepare for it. After downloading Firefox on the machine, something was blocking it access to the web so I had to stick with IE8 *shudder*. To make sure all the sites were big and clear on the screens, I made sure I had put up the size of the text on the screen... only to find out that when I plugged it into the display - it automatically resized the screen resolution leaving me with horrible big web pages... for every tab I had open... anyway, enough of the excuses and on with the links. Here's a list of the links that I showed:
- Lightmaker: The company I work for... (Lightmaker Manchester).
- Codeplex: Microsoft's Open Source Project Repository.
- ASP.NET on Codeplex: For out of bound ASP.NET releases (ASP.NET MVC, Dynamic Data, Dynamic Data + MVC etc).
- IronRuby: The main site for the IronRuby project.
- IronRuby Source: IronRuby source on RubyForge.
- jQuery Intellisense Support: There's a clue in the title.
- jQuery Documentation: A great place to find out how to really utilise the power of jQuery!
- IronPython: The main Codeplex site for IronPython.
- jQuery Form Validator Plugin: Simple but effective.
- Lightmaker Manchester Blog: Our Manchester Company Blog