Microsoft just made the results of the BizTalk Server contest public. I immediately started googling but it appears that Paul Somer's entry is not downloadable yet... (Please drop me a line if I'm wrong.) Neverthless, a few cool cool toys appeared on gotdotnet in the mean time. My selection of these:
- BizTalk Server 2004 "deploy with Nant" template
Integrating BizTalk Server with Nant
- BizTalk Server 2004 Pipeline Component Wizard
VS.NET addin for quickly building pipeline components
- BizTalk AutoDeploy Utility
VS.NET addin for quickly (re)deploying BizTalk Server solutions. No need for Ant
- BizTalk Server 2004 Performance Tool
Tool that allows for BizTalk Server tuning.
- BizTalk Server 2004 Transactional .NET Adapter
My own adapter that allows for transactional message transmission to any .NET component.
- BizTalk Server 2004 Tracking Playground
My own little tracking demo application showing how to make use of the tracking db views and WMI.
- BizTalk Server 2004 Management Tool
I'm very curious about this one! There's a GotDotNet workspace but it's empty as for now...
- BizTalk Explorer
Doing what VS.NET allows you to do, without VS.NET :-)
- BizTalk Server Service Windows
Allows for more flexible service windows.
- BizTalk Server POP3 Adapter
Inbound email messages in BizTalk Server
- BizTalk Server TIBCO Adapter
- BizTalk Server SQL BLOB Adapter
Reading and writing message to binary SQL columns.
Please note: I haven't tested nor downloaded all of these. I do not make any judgement on the quality nor availability of the entries above. My only intention here is to give a short overview of what's currently available.