Thanks Soledad for tagging me.
1. I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and I lived there until 8 months ago. Now, I am working for the Inter-American Development Bank in Washington DC but I have plans to go back to argentina soon.
2. I like to play video games in my spare time. My fist video game console was an Atari 600, it was a gift from my father, then I had a commodore 64. My latest acquisition is a PSP, and yes, I am thinking in buying a XBox 360.
3. I like sports; I used to play soccer twice a week with my friends, but I haven't played anymore since I moved to the DC. Now, I go biking a lot.
4. I got married with my wonderful girlfriend Romina just 9 months ago.
5. I started programming around 14 when I was in the high school, first with Pascal and Cobol, and next year with Visual Basic 3.0. I actually went to high school to be a car technician, but then, I changed my mind and I started studying Computer Science. By the way, I don't know anything about cars, just the usual things.