Project Green Roadmap
Microsoft outlined the roadmap for Project Green:
Wave 1: 2005-2007
- Common role-based shared user interface with Office integration
- Interoperability with service-oriented applications
- SQL Server Reporting Services as the default reporting environment
- SharePoint Portal Server as intranet or extranet environment
- The next version of Microsoft CRM is planned for Q4 2005
- More information about Axapta, Great Plains, Navision...
Wave 2: starts 2008
- The second wave will build on the innovations of the first wave and bring us a model-driven approach to business processes based on Visual Studio and WinFX.
Tim Brookins was quiet with his blog lately. His latest blog entry from Sep-2004 very good explains the roads of MBF.