GMail for Portugal!

To celebrate Portugal's victory today (and if you don't know what I'm referring to, stop reading now.  Are they gone yet?  Good.), I'd like to give my next round of GMail invites to people who are either from Portugal, or are willing to demonstrate that they are fans of the team.  Email me if interested:  Marcie@DatagridGirl.com

--Marcie

Published Thursday, July 1, 2004 4:35 AM by datagridgirl

Comments

# re: GMail for Portugal!

England was robbed in the Quarter Finals by the Swiss Referee otherwise it would have been England in the Finals now. Anyway good luck to Portugal. They deserve to be in the Finals.

Sunny

Thursday, July 1, 2004 8:31 AM by sunny

Agreed, and agreed.

Thursday, July 1, 2004 8:32 AM by Datagrid Girl

Aggrieved and agreed :)

Thursday, July 1, 2004 1:25 PM by matt

Go Greece!

How can I not root for a team named after my favorite method of cooking. :)

Thursday, July 1, 2004 11:09 PM by Bruce Johnson

# re: GMail for Portugal!

I wish Portugal end EURO2004 the way it started ;)

But i guess that will not give me a gmail invitation.

Friday, July 2, 2004 7:34 AM by Panos Theofanopoulos

# re: GMail for Portugal!

PORTUGAL PORTUGAL , thanks marcie, great to meet a person like you. kisses to the bastard princess (private joke). Cumpliments to all

Friday, July 2, 2004 1:01 PM by Your Bastard Friend from Portugal

# re: GMail for Portugal!

portugal all the way !! no bans or injured players for portugal, greece is missing karagounis through suspension. hopefully maniche will score another 'perfect' goal, deco with the assist, after he rips greece's defence apart. if there is a penalty against portugal, i hope ricardo will remove his gloves and dont conceed the goal. (nice one against vassel)
ronaldo will continue to show his flashy dribbling, figo will do his duty as the captain of portugal ! and of course.. gotto avenge for the first match.. it was sad to lose at home, first match. scolari will lead portugal to victory, and he will be the only second coach to win world cup and the european cup. gooooooooooo portugal ! btw, i'm not a portuguese, i'm just a die-hard fan from indonesia.

Sunday, July 4, 2004 1:16 AM by rado

# re: GMail for Portugal!

Theres only one song you will sing tonight:
We are the champions :-)
Good luck, your team will shurely win.

Regards from billy-joel@gmx.net

Sunday, July 4, 2004 6:15 PM by portugal for champion

# re: GMail for Portugal!

It seems that my wish did come true. We are the champions !

Monday, July 5, 2004 11:01 AM by Panos Theofanopoulos

# re: GMail for Portugal!

a girl that knows datagrids... that scares me, and I am the prince of darkness; then she starts throwing gmail invites around; hum... what can one say?

Tuesday, July 6, 2004 5:45 PM by cablito

# re: GMail for Portugal!

I think that you should also change your name to GMailGirl :-)

Wednesday, July 7, 2004 11:05 AM by Sonu Kapoor

# re: GMail for Portugal!

ahem -- Maybe you jumped the gun. Like the rest of the European teams out there -- you took the mighty Greek side lightly. ELLADA!
Thats twice you lost to us. On your own pitch.
We thank you for your lovely hospitality. Chant it with me: ELLADA, ELLADA, ELLADA!

Wednesday, July 7, 2004 12:35 PM by King Otto

sorry portugal!

Friday, July 9, 2004 12:23 AM by secretGeek

# re: GMail for Portugal!

Portugal disappointed me so much.
Deco sucks bad time. Figo shouldve retired. CRonaldo shouldve passed more balls.

Saturday, July 10, 2004 1:33 PM by Anh Le