As the company lead developer, I'm proud to announce to my readers that our award winning e-mail verification and validation component for Microsoft .NET has reached version 3.0 today!
This new version includes an improved disposable e-mail address validation algorithm and built-in Windows PowerShell support.
- E-mail syntax verification, according to RFC 2821 and RFC 2822
- MX record lookup
- Disposable e-mail address (DEA) validation
- SMTP availability check
- Mailbox existence check, with greylisting support
- Catch-all test
- Windows PowerShell built-in support
- Batch verification capabilities (for multithreaded, parallel validations)
- Fully configurable in every setting, including network ones
EmailVerify.NET can be used, of course, within any kind of project, whether it is Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) or console based, ASP.NET based or a class library.
It requires .NET 2.0 or newer and runs wherever the framework runs, including Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7, both 32 bit and 64 bit.
For additional details please see EmailVerify.NET web site.
There's also a free trial available for download and an online ajax-based demo to test its functionalities without having to download anything.