Software Technical Writer needed (C#, .NET, ASP.NET) - Part-time, telecommute
Cobisi, a young Italy-based start-up, aims to build innovative software development tools and components for the Microsoft .NET platform. We are looking for a software technical writer who can prepare documentation and code samples about our products; this is a part-time, telecommute-only position.
- Deliver high quality, user-friendly product documentation for customers.
- Prepare online tutorials, technical manuals, code samples, webinars, technical posts, and marketing materials as needed.
- Understand the audience for documentation deliverables.
- Ensure common look and feel across documentation as needed.
- Experience with C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET and web programming in general.
- Ability to write highly-technical software development documentation, targeted to software developers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in US English.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience developing training materials and manuals.
- Versatility in presenting technical concepts to audiences with mixed capabilities (PMs, for example).
This will start as a freelance position, 5 hours a week distributed as you wish, with the potential of developing into a regular salaried position as the company grows.
To apply for this position, please send your curriculum vitae to: work (at) cobisi (dot) com