Dynamic Content on Safari
We have some crystal reports we call to generate invoices. Basically just setting the content-type and content-disposition header, doing a BinaryWrite, passing it the byte array generated by the crystal report and calling Flash and Close on the Response. Works just fine in every browser of every OS except for Safari on Mac. Going through some Community Server code yesterday I noticed that after every Response.Redirect (at least in the code I was looking in) they called Response.End. I figured maybe it was related, so I added a call to End() and all of a sudden our dynamic reports worked. Hope this helps someone else.