Thought I'd share with everyone some of the news I have been seeing with CES after the first day...
Microsoft News at CES:
- Tivo and Microsoft have formed a partnership to offer mobile versions of Tivo-recorded programs. (article)
- New partners in the PlaysForSure Program (article)
Keynote at CES:
- A great summary of highlights from the keynote has been posted by fellow Featured Community site-owner Rick Lehrbaum on WindowsForDevices.com.
- The complete transcript from last night's keynote by Bill Gates has been posted. Sounds like it was a crazy, entertaining event- as always.
- Highlights from the interview questions and answers during the keynote posted on USAToday.
Other sources to get your CES fix from home:
- PCWorld has some great photos from event
- Check out the offical CES Web site for more information
Jed Rose, Product manager Windows XP
Molly Wood, a senior editor for CNET, is blogging from CES. http://www.cnet.com/4520-10602_1-5595094-1.html?tag=buzz
The Engadget blog/web magazine is publishing an exhaustive report on CES for tech enthusiasts. http://www.engadget.com/
Bill Gates will open the 2005 Consumer Electronics Show on Wednesday, Jan. 5, at 6:30 p.m. Pacific
Time. You can watch his speech live on the Web, or check back later for a transcript. A large contingent of Microsoft employees who are active in the online community will be attending the CES. Many Microsoft bloggers will be offering reports, as well as many independent Web site owners, bloggers, MVPs, and others who you may know from the online Windows XP community. Watch the blogs, featured sites, newsgroups, and chat rooms for a chance to find out what other Windows XP enthusiasts think of the new technology that's introduced at CES.
-Chris Norred, tech editor
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.