Visual Studio Team System 2008 Team Suite RTM now available on MSDN subscribers

Visual Studio Team System 2008 Team Suite (x86 and x64 WoW) - DVD (English). Date/Time Posted: 2007-11-19 06:46:35 (UTC).

Have fun hammering the MSDN download servers

Published Monday, November 19, 2007 10:12 AM by FransBouma

Comments

# re: Visual Studio Team System 2008 Team Suite RTM now available on MSDN subscribers

Monday, November 19, 2007 4:35 AM by preishuber

not for me at the moment- have to wait :-(

Monday, November 19, 2007 5:04 AM by melchior

Can't find the downloads :-(  have to wait i'am afraid

Monday, November 19, 2007 5:15 AM by Saurabh

Same here can't see any downloads for VSTS 2008 or Framework 3.5. Even the public sites are still listing the beta. Hopefully it will be rolled out globally soon.

BTW: I am based out of India

Monday, November 19, 2007 5:24 AM by FransBouma

weird. I see the download as the first item in the 'new downloads' on MSDN subscribers (team system MSDN). Under vs.net 2008, there's 1 download, this one.

Perhaps they're rolling it out in phases.

Monday, November 19, 2007 5:36 AM by Uffe Seerup

I also see it. It's the team suite version, so I suppose it is only available to TS subscribers, i.e. not yet for Team Developers et el.?

Monday, November 19, 2007 5:55 AM by FransBouma

Uffe: I guess so. The Professional edition etc. aren't up yet indeed. Only Team Suite RTM (3.4GB)

Monday, November 19, 2007 9:03 AM by Mark Heath

I can't get at it either

Monday, November 19, 2007 10:21 AM by J. J.

I wonder if the downloads are keyed to the time zone listed on our passport account. At a certain local time, the link is shown.

Monday, November 19, 2007 11:12 AM by dave dolan

How frustrating! all this hype and I, the lowly team developer subscriber, will have to wait! It's still exciting though, I know it can't be too far off.

Monday, November 19, 2007 11:41 AM by Sam

I think that only Team Suite has been released.  Depending on your MSDN subscription you might not have access to the SKU.  Hopefully they will release the other versions soon.

Monday, November 19, 2007 1:16 PM by Ryan Anderson

Got about 20% of the Pro down already! Giddy...

Thursday, November 22, 2007 3:41 AM by will

According to a post on MSDN the reason it did not show up on all server is that it takes a while for it to get it uploaded to all servers.