A big update for PageMethods for VS 2005 has just been published: PageMethods for VS 2005 1.6
This version provides lots of new features, some bug fixes and improvements:
- Added support for the new Visual Studio 2005 Web Application Project Model (highly recommended)
- Added support for partial classes (if they are in files below the aspx files - "DependentUpon" in the project files)
- Added support for solution folders
- Added the ability to use the base namespace of your choice instead of MyPageMethods
- Added the ability to call an external web site by importing its list of page methods
- Improved support for HTTP POST
- Fixed a bug that was happening when there was no page method in the site's root
Please update your version. Please uninstall the previous version first.
Later this week, I will publish a short article to show some of the exciting new features included.