Impressive author lineup over at DotNetSlackers
I must say Sonu has to be congratulated on his success to lure the likes of Dino Esposito, Bertrand Le Roy, Alessandro Gallo, and more into writing for DotNetSlackers.
The author list has to be amongst, if not the most impressive on any online community right now - what's more this is all free!
Here are a list of some of the articles:
- Accessible UpdatePanel, Bertrand Le Roy
- Inside the LINQ-to-SQLs DataContext Class, Dino Esposito
- ASP.NET AJAX meets Virtual Earth – Part Three, Allessandro Gallo
- ASP.NET AJAX meets Virtual Earth – Part Two, Allessandro Gallo
- A first look at the Dynamic Data Engine—the DynamicGridView Control, Dino Esposito
- ASP.NET AJAX meets Virtual Earth – Part One, Allessandro Gallo
- Handling the back button from server code, Bertrand Le Roy
- Client History Points in ASP.NET 3.5 Extensions, Dino Esposito
- A First Look at ASP.NET Extensions 3.5—History Points, Dino Esposito
- An Architectural View of the ASP.NET MVC Framework, Dino Esposito
Seriously go check this stuff out!