Tomorrow at 4 pm (EST), I’ll be presenting the WSE 3.0 adapter for BizTalk Server 2006 in a WebCast with some special guests from the WSE team. Yeap, you got it, Mark Fussell (Lead Program Manager for WSE) will be joining me and Javier Mariscal in this presentation to talk about WSE, Security, BizTalk, etc….
We’ve prepared a series of demos that illustrate some of the adapter’s main features:
- Exposing an orchestration as a WSE Web Service.
- Adding WSE Policies in BizTalk project.
- Interacting with WSE Web Services using WS-Security, WS-SecureConversation, and WS-Trust.
- Interacting with WSE Web Services using MTOM
- Invoking WCF services using the WSE 3.0 adapter
- Invoking WSE Web Services using non-HTTP transports.
- Exposing BizTalk Orchestration as WSE Web Services hosted outside IIS.
- Overviews of some interesting concepts around the WS-* protocols
The details for the WebCast are:
Meeting ID: BTSBAG
Meeting Password: 35DKTQ
Hope to see you there…