Cape Clear announces today the release of Cape Clear 5 one of the most conceptually powerful Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) in the world. This new version comes with a set of interesting features
|Protocol-independent routing, messaging, and message transformation. Organizations typically use a variety of infrastructures and protocols to distribute information across their enterprise. Cape Clear's ESB supports this infrastructure, simplifying integration, protecting a firm's existing investment in technology, and ensuring that firms can get the information they need quickly, where it's needed. Cape Clear 5 provides out-of-the-box support for HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, JMS (including MQSeries, JBoss, and other leading implementations), IIOP, and RMI.|
* Enterprise management capabilities.
* BPEL-based routing and workflow. Cape Clear 5 adds a Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) 1.1 engine, which enables developers to define and deploy complex business processes across the enterprise. Processes are dynamically deployed, increasing the flexibility of the organization and IT infrastructure.
- As the adoption of SOA and Web Services grows, it is apparent that organizations want to manage these services through their existing enterprise management infrastructure, such as CA Unicenter or IBM Tivoli.
- Cape Clear 5 provides SNMP and JMX interfaces, enabling users to manage and monitor the platform and services, as well as to customize dashboards and alarms for lights-out system management.
* Extended security support.
* Simplified SOA development. Cape Clear 5 includes the popular Cape Clear SOA Editor, which provides an easy-to-use graphical environment for creating, editing, and integrating services. The editor supports best-practice SOA by encouraging developers to begin by defining the service, then to focus on the actual implementation.
- The Cape Clear product suite has advanced support for application security.
- The system supports HTTPS, SSL, XACML, X.509, SAML, JAAS, LDAP, and integrations with leading security infrastructures such as Entrust, Netegrity, and the Liberty Alliance. In Version 5, Cape Clear enables the delivery of secured value-bearing transactions with support for digital signatures.
* Rapid, automated technology and data integration. Cape Clear 5 simplifies the integration of existing applications and technology. It includes automated wizards that step developers through the integration process and includes support for a diverse range of existing technologies, such as J2EE (including all the leading application servers), Java applications, CORBA, databases, COBOL, and JMS, along with support for any JCA-compliant adapters. Cape Clear 5 also includes pre-packaged data adapters for a wide variety of data formats-from Microsoft Excel to any structured or semi-structured files, XML DTD, XML Schema, SWIFT, FIX, TL/1, Parlay, and EDI/EDIFACT.
* Standards-based Enterprise Service Bus. Cape Clear 5 is built from the ground up around industry standards. These include BPEL 1.1, SOAP, UDDI, WS-I Basic Profile 1.0, WS-Routing, JMS, WS-I Basic Security Profile 1.0, WSDL, XML, XSLT, XPath, and XQuery.