WSE 3.0 adapter

Tomorrow at 4 pm (EST), I’ll be presenting the WSE 3.0 adapter for BizTalk Server 2006 in a WebCast with some special guests from the WSE team. Yeap, you got it, Mark Fussell (Lead Program Manager for WSE) will be joining me and Javier Mariscal in this presentation to talk about WSE, Security, BizTalk, etc….

We’ve prepared a series of demos that illustrate some of the adapter’s main features:

• Exposing an orchestration as a WSE Web Service.
  • Adding WSE Policies in BizTalk project.
  • Interacting with WSE Web Services using WS-Security, WS-SecureConversation, and WS-Trust.
  • Interacting with WSE Web Services using MTOM
  • Invoking WCF services using the WSE 3.0 adapter
  • Invoking WSE Web Services using non-HTTP transports.
  • Exposing BizTalk Orchestration as WSE Web Services hosted outside IIS.
  • Overviews of some interesting concepts around the WS-* protocols

The details for the WebCast are:

URL:  https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/microsoft/join?id=BTSBAG&role=attend&pw=35DKTQ
Meeting ID:
BTSBAG
Meeting Password:  35DKTQ

Hope to see you there…

Published Thursday, May 4, 2006 1:50 PM by gsusx

Comments

# re: WSE 3.0 adapter

Is it possible to view/download this webcast at a later time?

Friday, May 5, 2006 4:37 AM by Mark Willems

# re: WSE 3.0 adapter

Very good webcast. Great products.

Friday, May 5, 2006 7:32 PM by Bryan Corazza

# re: WSE 3.0 adapter

I was hoping the link above would play a recording of the webcast, but I got no love. Please update you post if it gets fixed. I missed this and would like to view it.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:26 AM by Rob Steel

# re: WSE 3.0 adapter

Is there recording link to this web cast?

After 4 years we are still looking for the same information.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 11:13 AM by Lucky Ray

# re: WSE 3.0 adapter

He that makes a good war makes a good peace.

-----------------------------------

Friday, December 24, 2010 12:03 PM by ipad 3g review

# re: WSE 3.0 adapter

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey - great blog. Just checking out some blogs, seems a fairly nice platform you happen to be making use of. I am currently utilizing Wordpress for a couple of my blogs but I am not  pleased with it to date. I am searching to change 1 of them over to a platform identical to yours (BlogEngine) as being a trial operate. Something in distinct you'd  recommend about it?"

Tuesday, January 4, 2011 12:09 AM by ipad application

# re: WSE 3.0 adapter

-----------------------------------------------------------

I noticed that the vast majority, if not all, of your african-american students at my college graduation wore a particular type of stole. I did a some of research and located out that its referred to as a Kente stole. On the other hand, I used to be questioning if any you knew the historical background and objective from the stole? Also, do graduates buy the stole for on their own or is it offered by the Office of Minority Student Affairs? I was perplexed as to the history, purpose, and distribution in the stole simply because I observed from my friend's current 2010 commencement, that just about everybody also had around the identical Kente stole, such as non-minority professors and students. Can anyone tell me a lot more about the Kente stole?

Saturday, January 8, 2011 10:52 PM by best ipad case

# re: WSE 3.0 adapter

I happen to be studying your posts in the course of my smoke break, and I've to admit the whole post has been quite useful and incredibly well written. I believed I would let you realize that for some cause this website doesn't exhibit effectively in IE 8. I desire Microsoft would cease upgrading things. I have a query for you personally. Would you mind swapping blog roll hyperlinks? That can be seriously neat!

Friday, February 11, 2011 4:02 PM by vizio tv reviews

# re: WSE 3.0 adapter

The following surely an excellent web site you've visiting this internet site. The matter is quite valuable additionally to direct clear. Ecstatic to discover to read one more recommendation of your blog next time.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 10:36 PM by Jess Benchoff

# re: WSE 3.0 adapter

do consider all the ideas you've offered in your post. They're really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very brief for starters. May just you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:57 PM by wyszukiwarka mp3