Webinar: BizTalk Server governance using SO-Aware
It's time to announce our monthly SO-Aware webinar. This time we are going to focus on BizTalk Server governance using SO-Aware!!!!!!! As many of you know that topic is very close to my heart :) I got to admit that this wasn't our original plan but given the increasing number of BizTalk customers that have been adopting SO-Aware we thought that it might be a good idea to dedicate our second webinar to the integration patterns between the two platforms.
In that sense, the session is going to focus on how to govern BizTalk Server artifacts using SO-Aware. Specifically, we would are planning on covering the following topics:
- Centralizing WCF adapters configuration using SO-Aware
- Centralizing WCF-LOB adapters configuration using SO-Aware
- Using the SO-Aware resolver for the BizTalk ESB toolkit
- Dynamically resolving WCF configuration using SO-Aware
- Monitoring BizTalk-hosted WCF services using SO-Aware
- Testing BizTalk-hosted WCF services using SO-Aware
- And more....
If you are interested on SOA governance with BizTalk Server I really encourage you to attend this webinar. You can register for the webinar here: http://www.tellagostudios.com/blog/biztalk-governance-using-so-aware ...If you have any suggestions about topics you would like us to cover please shoot me an email to jesus dot rodriguez at tellago dot com