Protocol Buffers is language neutral format for serializing structured data in a very optimal format. You can think about protocol buffers as XML or JSON but lighter and smaller. This format its widely used at Google to exchange data between different systems.
I really wanted to wait until our new website was out to blog about this but I hope you can put up with the ugly website for a few more days J.
Tellago keeps growing and, after a quick break at the beginning of the year, we are back in hiring mode J. We are currently expanding our teams in the United States and Argentina and have various positions open in the following categories.
- .NET developers: If you are an exceptional .NET programmer with a passion for creating great software solutions working on great teams we want to hear from you! Don't be afraid if you are not skillful with server-side technologies such as BizTalk or SharePoint, you will have the opportunity of learning those.
- BizTalk architects: Would you like to team up with some of the top BizTalk-WCF architects in the world? As part of our SOA practice, we have several open positions for BizTalk architects in both the United States and Argentina.
- SharePoint architects: Our SharePoint practice is growing aggressively and expanding into hot areas such as business intelligence or enterprise search. Currently, we have several positions open for SharePoint architects in both the United States and Argentina
- Program managers (agile coaches): Tellago is innovating in agile techniques for distributed teams. We are currently looking for program managers who have a passion for agile methodologies and who are crazy and dynamic (in that order) enough to work with us.
Why work with us (not for us)?
With so many Microsoft partners you have to rightfully question what in the world makes Tellago different. Here is a first shot?
- Do things different at a bigger scale: At Tellago, we are not interested on building another average consultancy floated with unoriginal ideas. We are really trying to do things differently by building a team that can innovate while still delivering great solutions and always do the right thing by the customer.
- Work on the latest technologies: With us you are always going to be playing with the latest releases of Microsoft and several open source technologies even before they hit the market.
- Work for a company that values talent, team work and passion: If you have the talent and are passionate about building great software then you are guarantee to grow as we grow.
- Be challenged: Learn, learn, learn. With us, you are guaranteed to be challenged every day to improve your technical skillset and to innovate in the solutions you deliver for our customers.
- Build stuff that matters: At Tellago we are spending a lot of time focusing on technologies that are changing the world even though if we are not using some of those technologies in our current projects.
- Team up with the best: Join a team that already includes technology thought leaders such as Pablo Cibraro, Chris Love, Dwight Goins, Don Demsak and others.
- Contribute to Tellago Studios: While you work at Tellago, you will have the opportunity to collaborate on the Tellago Studios products as well to get involved in the future roadmaps.
- Contribute to open source: We want you to spend time contributing to open source initiatives. Check out Tellago Dev Labs.
- Build up your career: We want you to use Tellago to make your career better. We will encourage you to complement your daily work in projects with community activities such as writing, blogging or speaking at several conferences or user groups.
- Make us better: We are far from being a perfect company, but we try really hard to improve every day. We want you to bring your passion to this company and help us grow, succeed and sometimes fail together.
Of course, chances are that you might have heard similar pitches before so I will let some of our results in 2010 speak for themselves http://weblogs.asp.net/gsusx/archive/2010/12/28/tellago-amp-amp-tellago-studios-2010.aspx.
If you are interested in our current positions please email me at jesus dot rodriguez at tellago dot com. If you are interested to join our team in Argentina, you can reach out to Pablo Cibraro at pablo dot cibraro at tellago dot com.
WE DO NOT CARE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GREAT RESUME!!!!!! We care about your talent and passion.
Continuing our series of posts about service registry patterns that suck, we decided to address one of the most common techniques that Service Oriented (SOA) governance tools use to enforce policies.
It’s been a great start of 2011. Tellago’s Dwight Goins has been awarded as a Microsoft BizTalk Server MVP for 2011. I’ve always said that Dwight should have been an MVP a long time ago. His contributions to the BizTalk Server community are nothing but remarkable.