ASP.NET MVC 3 Tools Update is out and it introduces some new cool things. In this posting I will give you brief overview of new stuff available in ASP.NET MVC 3 Tools Update. More specific posts about new features will follow.
New features in brief are following:
- "Add Controller" dialog box can now scaffold controllers with views and data access code (available scaffolding templates: Empty controller, Controller with empty read/write actions, Controller with read/write actions and views, using Entity Framework.
- New application template called “Intranet Application”.
- Generating mark-up using HTML5.
- Project templates now include Modernizr 1.7.
- Project templates now include ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.1 as a pre-installed NuGet package.
Click here to download ASP.NET MVC 3 Tools Update and try it out.