Woehoe, finally there are some SharePoint 2007 courses available at U2U! If you are intrested in this exciting new technology: see you @ U2U... Btw, this is also an excellent opportunity to get yourself one of those SharePoint 2007 t-shirts. :-) So, see you at a SharePoint 2007 training at U2U!
U2U has delivered over the last 3 years more than 50 developer-oriented custom workshops on Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Portal Server 2003 in whole EMEA. Hundreds of developers have appreciated the material created and delivered by the two SharePoint experts Patrick Tisseghem and Jan Tielens. These guys have been busy the last 6 months creating and delivering material (ISV Ascend and TouchDown) for Microsoft Redmond on the forthcoming new version of Windows SharePoint Services 2007 (WSS) and the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS).
Out of all that experience a new course has been born, a 5-day developer focused intensive training on all of the exciting new features available in WSS and MOSS 2007:
Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2007 Solutions
5-day course with code UO12W
Trainers: Patrick Tisseghem and Jan Tielens
Location: U2U Brussels, Belgium
Price: 1750 EURO
First session: 15-19 May 2006
Second session: 12-16 June 2006
- Introducing 2007 Microsoft Office System.
- Changes in the WSS v3 Architecture.
- Administration and Configuration of WSS v3 Sites.
- Enhancements to WSS v3 Storage.
- Developing WSS v3 Web Parts.
- Building WSS v3 Event Handlers.
- Customize and Brand a WSS v3 Site.
- Packaging, Deploying and Activating Custom Solutions with the New Features Framework.
- Building InfoPath 2007 Solutions.
- Office 2007 and Workflow.
- Delivering Office 2007 Portals.
- Delivering Office 2007 Public-Facing Sites (CMS vNext).
- Working with Excel 2007 Services.
- Business Intelligence and Office 2007.
Get yourself ready for WSS 2007 and MOSS 2007 as a developer by booking a seat for this bootcamp. Don’t miss out on this one – it will be quite an experience ! Not only will you be overloaded with all of the new material in a very hands-on manner – you will also get the chance to get expert advice and guidance from the two instructors who have been involved in supporting many ISVs in the whole world building applications for Office 2007 and who have received their knowledge directly from the product teams in Redmond. And yes, in addition they will learn you to appreciate the Belgian beer and food taking you out for an evening of fun in Brussels. More info on http://www.u2u.net/CoursePage.aspx?CODE=UO12W