A few weeks ago, I posted a mechanism for updating an environment variable from nAnt scripts.  I had done my google-due-dilligence, and still had not found a way to accomplish this task, so I decided to share my quick and dirty solution here at the "Occasional Clue"...

Apparently, I wasn't the only one to notice this deficiency in nAnt, and the issue came up on the nAnt-Users mailing list.  Ian McClean jumped to the rescue, providing a better solution than mine (There's no permalink, look for "Setting Environment Variables with NAnt").

It's good to see a thriving community around nAnt - I hope that it continues after MSBuild is released, as I've got quite a few man-hours investing in nAnt scripts.