Finally got some momentum and replaced the beta formerly known as v9.3. You can get it here, where you’ll find the information below. You can also read my previous post on why I ditched jQuery Mobile.
This is the beta for POP Forums v10, with the mobile special sauce. It requires ASP.NET MVC 4 RC, which you can download here. Of course, feel free to submit bugs to the issue tracker.
See a live demo here: http://popforums.com/Forums
- Numbers are formatted (sensitive to culture) when 1,000 or higher.
- CSS is more integration friendly, and specific to the ForumContainer element.
- Mail delivery from queue is now parallel, so you can specify a sending interval, and the number of messages to process on each interval.
- Background "services" refactored, and will only run with a call on app start to PopForumsActivation.StartServices(). This is partly to facilitate future use in Web farms/multiple Web roles.
- Update to jQuery v1.7.1.
- Replaced use of .live() with .on() in script, pursuant to jQuery update, which deprecates .live().
- FIX: Bug in topic repository around caching keys for single-server data layer.
- FIX: Pager links on recent topics pointed to incorrect route.
- FIX: Deleting a post didn't update last user/post time.
- FIX: Ditched attempt at writing to event log with super failures, since almost no one has permission in production.
- FIX: Bug in grayed-out fields in admin mail setup.
- FIX: Weird color profiles would break loading of images for resize.
- FIX: TOS text on account sign-up was double encoded.
None yet, but ditching jQuery Mobile from the previous beta turned out to be a good decision.