This is a point release with bug fixes and a language update. v12.0 was a significant upgrade that includes updates to various packages and use of .NET 4.5.1, as well as MVC 5.
Upgrading?There are no changes from v12.0. For other versions, this release has data changes. Run the PopForums9.2andLaterto12.0.sql script against your database, which is found in the PopForums.Data.SqlSingleWebServer project.
- Added Taiwanese Mandarin translation
- Fixed HtmlHelper to remove reference to DependencyResolver. #122: HtmlHelper for role checkboxes referenced static DependencyResolver
- Disable submit buttons on new topics/replies for mobile views. #121: Port the submit button disable for posts in mobile view
- Fixed mobile view of edit doesn't parse text for overridden mobile mode. #123: Mobile post edit view has HTML, save doesn't persist line breaks
- Updated to use .NET 4.5.1 and MVC 5, including the latest library code (jQuery, SignalR, OWIN, etc.)
- User passwords now include per-user salt, backward compatible to existing user data. #120: Salt passwords by user
- External logins implemented via OWIN, for Google, Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft accounts. #117:Integrate the OWIN external auth stuff
- YouTube URL's not formatted as hyperlinks converted to embedded video, provided images are allowed in posts. #116: Parse YouTube URL's to convert into YouTube iframes
- Controller dependencies converted to private members. #115: Refactor controller dependencies to private members