Create your own WebAdmin link outside of Visual Studio 2005:
WARNING: THIS HAS NOT BEEN THOROUGHLY TESTED. USE AT OWN RISK.
NOTE: THIS WORKS IN BETA2
- Create a virtual directory at the root of your default website
- Name the virtual WebAdmin
- Set the Path of the Virtual Directory to "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50215\ASP.NETWebAdminFiles" where 50215 is the appropriate build version for your installed .NET 2.0 framework.
- After the Virtual Directory has been created, right click on the Virtual Directory and got to properties. Select the ASP.NET tab and make sure the ASP.NET version is set to a 2.0 version.
- Open a browser and browse to the following url:
- Make sure to change the applicationPhysicalPath and applicationUrl querystring parameters to match whatever they are on your system.