[Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player - Jon Galloway

[Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

[UPDATE: I finally built an installer and added some error handling, so this should  be  easier to set  up and use. Download the setup from http://www.codeplex.com/openplsinwmp.

Some web radio stations (like the super cool SomaFM) only offer PLS playlists, and Windows Media Player doesn't support PLS playlists even though they're about the simplest file imaginable.

I whipped up a simple app (OpenPlsInWMP) that parses the stream url out of a PLS file and shells out to WMP, so if you associate PLS files with OpenPlsInWM it'll seem like Windows Media Player decided to play nice with PLS files.

It's working pretty well for me. If the stream is interrupted you may have to kill WMP and click the PLS link again - it doesn't seem to restart as well as with ASX streams. YMMV.

Download It [updated]
Dirt Simple Code:
using System;
using System.IO;

namespace Jon.Galloway.Wrote.Me
{
    class OpenPlsInWM
    {
        [STAThread]
        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            if (args.GetUpperBound(0) > -1)
            {
                string filename = args[0];
                using (StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(filename))
                {
                    }
                }
            }
            else
            {
                Console.WriteLine("Usage: OpenPlsInWM \"playlist.pls\"");
                Console.WriteLine("Associate PLS file extension with this application to allow Windows Media Player to play them.");
            }
        }
    }
}

Published Thursday, April 8, 2004 1:47 AM by Jon Galloway
Filed under:

Comments

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Hi there. How do I "associate PLS files with OpenPlsInWM"? Thanks in advance!

Sunday, May 30, 2004 1:17 PM by Joe

Joe - One way to associate PLS files with OpenPlsInWM:
1) Save a PLS file to your desktop
2) Right click / Open with
3) Browse to where you saved OpenPlsInWM.exe
4) Check the "Always use the selected program..." checkbox.
5) Hit okay.

Sunday, May 30, 2004 4:08 PM by Jon Galloway

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Absolutely brilliant program. Thanks a lot!

Friday, June 4, 2004 2:44 PM by Jeremy Dalton

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

this rocks... thanks for making it... I don't like having multiple pieces of software on my machine, all doing the same thing, and winamp isn't as good as WMP all around.... thanks again

Wednesday, June 30, 2004 3:58 AM by kyle

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

nice program. i just have one small problem... i use live365.com which requires a login. in linux, xmms handles this fine but wmp+openplsinwmp doesnt seem to be able to. any ideas?

Wednesday, July 14, 2004 12:50 PM by Pen-n-Paper

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

I encountered the error message C00D11CD through windows media player. I'm running Media player 9.0 with windows XP.

Any ideas? I'd be delighted if this works.

Friday, July 16, 2004 8:09 AM by Jason

Jason -
Man, that C00D11CD error is a pain. It's basically a "catch all" message meaning something bad happened. I looked at this a little, but don't have any ideas yet.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004 2:01 AM by Jon Galloway

Pen-n-Paper -
Interesting - I hadn't thought about Live365 for this - it can work with WMP as an internal player. I'll have to poke around when I get a chance. If you beat me to it, let me know.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004 2:03 AM by Jon Galloway

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

This works great! Thanks for sharing!

Friday, July 30, 2004 10:21 AM by JD

Awesome program...works great!

Friday, July 30, 2004 12:49 PM by Jimmy

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Hey it sounds cool, but I have Windows Media Player 10.00.003473 and Windows XP SP2 so do you think you can make it support the new Windows Media Player?

Thursday, August 5, 2004 12:53 AM by davo

davo -
i'm running XP SP2 and WMP 10.00.003473 and it's working for me. can you give me info on what problems you're having? did you read the other comments for things other users have run into?

Thursday, August 5, 2004 4:16 PM by Jon Galloway

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

I'm using wmplayer 11, and it's working fine with it. Only the problem is, that it can't log into live365.com.
I can listen live365 if:
1. copy the string beginig http://......
2. open wmplayer -> file -> open url, and paste the full address.

Monday, June 5, 2006 5:46 AM by Karesz

Thx :D
Very good job

Friday, June 9, 2006 2:14 PM by Lux

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

This program doesn`t work as it should do.
I know what i`m talking about.
It doesn`t support WMP 10, and when i downgrade to 9.0, it won`t work at all.
Maybe a new fix for your program.
I tried it at several sites, and always does your program appear wit great results, but ity doesn`t work with wmp 10.
Tried on several pc`s

Sunday, June 11, 2006 4:07 PM by Jan-Marten de Boer

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

actually, it does work with WMP 10. because thats what i'm using and have no problems at all.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 7:17 PM by spanky

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

He he he excellent! Using the Version 11 Beta of WMP and it works fine :-)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 7:46 AM by Doug

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

I am so glad people share

Friday, June 30, 2006 9:38 AM by rufus

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

I love this man. Just what I was looking for and so easy to use.

Thanks.

Tuesday, July 4, 2006 12:08 PM by Samuel Muñoz

# Mr.

I am using Windows Media player 10.

And I would so love to be able to play pls files. Please update this thing! I'm an idiot, and do not have the foggiest idea how it works. If it doesn't have gears and bearings, I'm lost.

Saturday, July 8, 2006 2:34 PM by Gregg Kuljian

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

I have no idea how to use this. I enter the .pls location in my browser and hit enter and it says it cant play it. I try to save it as a file and there's no "open with". There's only "send to"

Sunday, July 9, 2006 12:56 PM by C

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Totally Cool, you are my Person Of The Week!!!!!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 11:50 PM by David

Agreed with Steve above - would love to see the "Now Playing" feature

Wednesday, August 9, 2006 10:38 AM by Griff

Great.

Thanks man.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 6:27 AM by freco

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

@Das - That's exactly what the program does. I distribute the source with it, so you can see. The point is that it's a stupid waste of time to have to download the pls file, edit it, find the mp3 stream, and open it in Windows Media Player. What's the point of doing that? Why not use a tiny program to do that for you? If you only want open one pls stream the manual solution may be fine, but try browsing through shoutcast that way.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 3:08 PM by Jon Galloway

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Very nice tool!! Works fine, though it has a hard time playing AAC+ files, it gives an error and than play it anyway ;)

tnx!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 8:40 AM by Erin

# NO audio in WMP since installing .PLS APP & .NET Framework

Jon:

Since installing .PLS APP and .NET Framework, I lost all audio. Any ideas ?

Thanks.......

Saturday, September 2, 2006 11:35 PM by Bobmiz

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

This is great.Keep up the good work.

Tuesday, September 5, 2006 7:05 PM by Tamaho

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Dude you rule!  I've been looking for something to make this easy for a while!

Wednesday, October 4, 2006 8:38 AM by Jason

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

great program... but everytime i open a pls. file a cmd.window will flash before the media player play, is it normal?

Sunday, November 12, 2006 2:47 PM by allen

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

I am trying to load a .pls link with your program and get the following error message:

OW: Windows XP Pro Version 5.1 SP2

Windows Media Player version 10.00.00.4036

Sunday, November 12, 2006 7:39 PM by Neil

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Ignore my above comment, silly me, forgot to reboot after install.

Monday, November 13, 2006 11:15 AM by Neil

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Uh oh, the link to download is broken!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 3:45 AM by Chris Hills

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

@Chris Hills - Thanks! I updated the link.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:54 AM by Jon Galloway

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

download does not seem to work...

Tuesday, December 5, 2006 11:49 AM by hara

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

@hara - Thanks, I updated the other download link. You'll need Javascript enabled to download from http://tools.veloc-it.com.

Tuesday, December 5, 2006 12:04 PM by Jon Galloway

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

The download link still does not work. Also, I got the app from another site but no function on wmp 11. Hope you can get it working soon. I like ultra player but I don't like having multiple apps. Oh check out BS Player. Can I modify the source to play .pls is BS.

Saturday, December 9, 2006 5:05 PM by Chad

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

@Chad - Do you have Javascript disabled? I just downloaded it from the site.

Saturday, December 9, 2006 5:20 PM by Jon Galloway

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

I have the .PLS file associated with your program, and it parses the file to open in WMP11. However right when that happens and mp opens i get "You've encountered error message C00D109B" "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. One or more codecs required to play the file could not be found."

i have the orbit plugin and the k-lite pack. Am I missing something?

thanks for the hard work.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 7:49 PM by Gino

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Hi could somebody sent the file to me via email. gonzalo_duque@yahoo.com

When I tried to download it nothing happens

thanks

Thursday, December 21, 2006 9:08 AM by gonzalo duque

# Hi Jon, I need your help

I need to play vedio files which is stored in webserver onclick event. How can I do this in asp.net 1.1......Thanks in advance

Thursday, January 4, 2007 3:05 AM by Mukesh

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Hey thanks alog for this app, I would never say WMP is better than winamp... If you use winamp these days you wouldn't have anyway to say that... The sound quality for one is superior on my X-Fi with winamp. It glitches less then WMP, especially with streaming music. Theres so many things winamp can do by default that WMP needs to be configured for, or apps like these made to get it to do a simple task... If you dont want multiple programs on your computer, delete WMP and use winamp... Then we dont have to waste our time MAKING windows media player do what it should by default... Just my two cents.

Saturday, February 3, 2007 10:06 AM by JimmyD

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Please host this file somewhere else so we can grab it

Tuesday, February 6, 2007 11:47 AM by hrun

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

I fixed the link on the download page.

Tuesday, February 6, 2007 12:46 PM by Jon Galloway

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

i got the error "the specified module could not be found"

what should i do in order to fix this problem?

Thursday, February 8, 2007 8:13 AM by harun

Excellent. Thanks.

Anyone know how to stream video via shoutcast to media player?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 4:35 PM by Mike

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Im stuned to see all those comments in favor of WMP, instead of WINAMP. is this what shows the grasp of M$ since some of you probably cant install winamp at work bcos you may not use non M$ programs? and since WMP comes "free" installed with u know what.

eat fish... lol.

ps. Jon good work! no disrespect! was just looking for a way to get rid of the WMP streaming annoyance and try to get it working in Winamp and came across your site. since many  windows people use wmp you helped a lot of them and thats good work.

-ps english no good me sorry me dutch- :)

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 5:12 PM by Obelix

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

@Obelix - No disagreement. I switched to Winamp when WMP 11 came out.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 7:20 PM by Jon Galloway

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Since I can't get Winamp to run reliably in Vista, this application has made living with Windows Media Player much more bearable.  Thanks tons!

Sunday, February 25, 2007 12:49 PM by Colin

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

hi Jon, this worked like a charm with wmp11.  thanks!

Sunday, March 4, 2007 4:06 PM by adrian.

# It works for me but...

Thx for sharing it but it cant show song title

Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:40 AM by Neo

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Thanks.  Worked as described.  Now to get more streaming stations to fly in linux....a different story.  This worked well.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 8:48 PM by Bill Anderson

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Quick question, I was playing around with the included file "OpenPlsInWMP.cs" that comes with the installer and trying to get it to do more stuff and noticed that you include both MeesageBox and Console code, is there a newer version coming, or should I add a reference to Sys.Win.Forms.

Thanks,

jim

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 8:36 PM by jim perlman

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

You can download Live365 right into WMP10, not WMP11. I followed the notepad cut n paste and it worked great, even for WMP11 which is only wants to push "Urge." So, either roll back to WMP10 or do the notepad thing. Works great.

Saturday, April 14, 2007 2:28 PM by Larry

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Okay after a late night I figured out why it would not work.

The program did not automatically associate itself with the pls files, rather WMP bypassed the openpls altogether.

Once i realized that I changed the association and Presto. Works like a charm.

Thanks John for a great piece of Work...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:55 PM by James

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Works awsome,no need to use WinAmp,thanks for

giving that gem for free.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 1:00 PM by Manny Rivera

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

hi - thanks for sharing this tool - i'm a bit stuck trying to get it working with live365 though - using wmp10 and XP, would like to use to add radio stations from live365 to wmp so that I can then stream them to a media streamer.

OpenPls seems to work a treat but I keep getting aplayed an audio file saying my session is invalid - assume this is something to do with login on live365?

any thoughts?

Friday, May 4, 2007 9:40 AM by andif

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

so simple, yet makes something i wanted to do possible. thanks for doing this and offering it.

Friday, May 25, 2007 8:53 AM by Brian DeO.

dude you are the man!!!

this fix works great. u r awsome!

Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:17 AM by !Xlipe

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Hi Jon,is there a new version for Vista 32 bit,or the actual version works with it?,thanks

for any information.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 3:09 PM by Manny Rivera

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Jon, outstanding little program.  Worked 1st time perfectly (as predicted) on my P4 XP-Pro SP2 machine at work running WMP9.  The basic theory of parsing the stream url out of a PLS file then opening in WMP worked as well but obviously without the convenience of the program's file association.

Before installing the program on my PCs at home, I tried the parsing of the stream URL routine to see if WMP8 would work.  It didn't work.  Could this be because WMP8 is incapable of playing playlist files (.pls) using this technique or perhaps that the Microsoft.NET framework is not installed?  Apologies in advance...I did not check to see if it was there on the home machines.  I only read that it was required just prior to sending this note.  The version of .Net on the work PC is v2.  Home PCs are all XP-Pro SP1a w/WMP8.

Any thoughts?

Thursday, August 2, 2007 9:25 AM by Jim

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

works like a CHARM!  bless you.

Saturday, August 18, 2007 12:48 AM by timmo

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

The program is working great in Windows Media Player 11, however would like to know how can I get it to display the artist name and son

Saturday, August 18, 2007 5:28 PM by Eduardo

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

nice programm,works fine ( i just gets an error message because of acc blalba but this seems to be my firewall).thanks:]

Friday, September 21, 2007 4:06 PM by jenny

Simple solutions:

Play PLS file in Media Player Classic

Download Codec Pack free:

K-Lite Codec Pack 3.4.5 Full

and associate PLS files with

Media Player Classic (installed with K-Lite)

------------------------------

and K-Lite Codec Pack allows you to play almost every movie file

in Windows Media Player

Friday, September 21, 2007 11:58 PM by peter

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Will it work with PLS files that simply list a series of MP3 files located on a local or network drive?  I have ripped most of my CDs to MP3 and created PLS files for each.  I would like to try M3U so I can listen in WMP but this is hundreds of files so an easy conversion tool would be welcomed.

Cheers

Friday, September 28, 2007 12:23 PM by Diggs

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Nice job!  Haven't done any programming in years, so have no idea how to do this but - how could you suppress the cmd window?  Set it to run minimized might be less obvious.  Is it the console.writeline statements that cause it to pop up?  Just curious, as it works exactly as described with XPProSP2 and WMP11.

Thanks!

Sunday, October 14, 2007 8:26 AM by Ralph

works perfectly.

firefox, wmp11, xp sp2.

awesome work.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 4:48 AM by ian

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Hello and thanx for a great program.

AAC+ streams doesnt work, not in WMP11 anyway.

The workaround is to drag the saved pls file into the playlist window and doubleclick. Still it would be nice if it could work with your program.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 5:45 AM by rhino

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Genius. Thats great works nicely. Thanks dude.

Saturday, February 2, 2008 1:00 AM by BRett

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

You're program is awesome. Even winamp wasn't running the .pls file I was trying to get to.

I have Windows XP and WMP ver. 11.05721.5230, if you're keeping track. :-)

Thanks a bunch!

Monday, February 11, 2008 1:13 PM by Andrew

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

you the man!, thank-you so much for this really useful app....absolute brilliance.

Saturday, March 1, 2008 4:59 AM by dimsim

Great Utility!!!!

I like the toolbar option of WMP and have been listening to Bluemars radio, but they use the pls format. Thanks to you I can use the WMP toolbar for Bluemars.

Friday, March 28, 2008 9:17 PM by Jim

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Wow, fantastic little program-  works like a dream!  Thanks!

Monday, April 7, 2008 2:11 PM by Chris

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Hi I have tried and tried to get this radio station to play in real player in winamp player and now windows media player that link you sent i could not get it to work i have windows xp and you said something about java enabled how do i find out if it is,,,thanks in advance

Saturday, June 14, 2008 6:42 PM by Marie

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

I get an error page when I click on your download link:

DotNetNuke Error: - Version 04.06.02

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 1:21 AM by lark

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

When I try to download your compiled proramme I get this:

A critical error has occurred.

Could not find file 'D:\Websites\tools.veloc-it.com\Portals\2\Repository\OpenPlsInWmp2Setup.45a14f27-82ff-4ef9-9b6e-3a29d3d34c26.zip'.

Friday, July 18, 2008 5:12 AM by Nick

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

When I go to the place you specify in your link and try to get the programme, I get the following:

A critical error has occurred.

regards:  Nick

Friday, July 18, 2008 10:22 AM by Nick

this is soo HACKS!

Saturday, July 19, 2008 2:05 PM by dbxdv

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

I tried to use this program with the file from the URL that i've given. It doesnt work. Im using Windows Media Player Fileversion 11.0 And my OP is Windows Vista

Sunday, July 20, 2008 11:34 AM by DaveO

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Same problem as GLyndon. Hostname is bad.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 9:35 AM by Jvdb

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."

error message C00D1199

Got Windows Vista and WMP11

What am I supposed 2do?

Thanks

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:11 AM by Nela

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Same as the last person.  Its very flakey under vista with WMP11.  It worked the first time I installed it.  Then clicked on a PLS link after 10 times and it finally worked.

Vista 64 SP1

Saturday, October 11, 2008 2:53 PM by Galvin

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

THANKS! I can finally stream my college radio station! (via WMP 11.0.6001.7000 on Vista SP1) Works great.

Monday, November 3, 2008 2:35 AM by Steve in Seattle

Hi

Very nice program. But It does not recognize rtsp:\\ or ULS with no extention. Could you make it a bit more flexible so it recognize other streams than mms://

An interface for URL-handler to manually change settings would be nice from user's point of view . Or it that to hard to implement?

Thx a lot!

Saturday, February 7, 2009 9:18 AM by Alex

Thanks!!

I was scared that it wouldnt work because I have Vista and well, things dont work for it sometimes, but this does.

Monday, February 16, 2009 7:49 PM by Faith

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Jon, can your app be loaded onto a smartphone such as the samsung saga, which runs Windows Mobile 6.1 with Windows Media Player Mobile edition?  Will it work once it's loaded? Thank you.

Monday, March 2, 2009 6:32 PM by samsung saga

ewe. BSD bracket style

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:56 PM by Tak

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

It'a working also on Vista?

Saturday, April 4, 2009 10:29 AM by catalin

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

I'm asking if it's working under Vista because I tried and still can't listen pls files

Saturday, April 4, 2009 10:33 AM by catalin

U rock, it works! haha

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:58 AM by Kelvin

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Does not work on my computer. I have an mp3 song that opens with windows media player classic but not with media player 11. How can i make it work with WMP 11? or make it work with classic without changing the default program of all my other songs?

sv1296@hotmail.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:03 AM by Pete

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

düğün davetiyesi ve davetiye örnekleri

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 6:11 AM by davetiye

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Thanks for this app. Since I am a perfectionist I try not to install two different applications which can do the same thing in a single operating system. I just thought that in version 12 of WMP Microsoft would finally come to senses and allow .pls (on a front door not backdoor :)). Now I don't have to install Winamp since WMP can actually play .pls. And btw thanks for the C# code... Sine I am a programmer it is most useful to see what was lies beneath the executable.

Greetings from Serbia :)

Sunday, December 13, 2009 10:26 AM by Miša Brežanac

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Thanks for this Jon, I can finally ditch winamp. Works great with the shoutcast site. Tune in and it opens in WMP12 which you can then save as a playlist file if you like. :)

Neal

Monday, January 25, 2010 11:24 PM by Neal

thanks a lot..

your small program works great....

Thursday, January 28, 2010 9:04 AM by Ario

# re: [Util] Open PLS Playlist in Windows Media Player

Is there a way to get the old install method? Executables not allowed to download.

Monday, December 13, 2010 6:38 PM by JBob