Technology Round Table Podcast - "Hello World" Edition
We're starting up a technology round table podcast. By we, I mean:
Our goal here is to provide you with some interesting discussions loosely centered around the world of development on the Microsoft platform. We've just finished our first show, and - while we're aware that it's not ready for prime-time, we're looking for some alpha testers to give it a listen and give us some feedback.
Let's start with our four known issues:
- It's way too long - I edited this down to one hour, but our goal is to keep these in the 1/2 hour range.
- Audio levels - My voice is quieter than everyone else's. Maybe that's a good thing.
- We're just getting used to the format - None of us has done a podcast before. I've edited out several awkward pauses and the like, but it's not at all polished just yet.
- No branding - We'll probably come up with some kind of catchy name, set up a website, and maybe include a 2 second musical bumper at the beginning. And maybe get a blimp and a mascot. But that's all later.
So, you're warned. Want to alpha test it and give us some feedback?
Show #1 - Topics
- .NET 3.5 SP1 Beta 1
- Entity Framework and OR/M's in general
- Twitter-bashing (easy, but fun!)
- Ninject dependency injection framework
Technology Round Table #1: .NET 3.5 SP1, Twitter, ORM's, and Ninject Errata: I said in passing that SubSonic is under MIT license. It's not, it's under Mozilla Public License.