Building Web Apps with ASP.NET Jump Start with Jon Galloway and Scott Hanselman - Full Day Live (and recorded) Event on Feb 22 - Jon Galloway

Update: the videos from this event are now available.

The ASP.NET and Web Tools teams have been cranking out some amazing stuff lately! But it can be a little tough to keep up with it all...

Lucky for you, we've got a great online event coming up on on February 22 which explains it all. Scott Hanselman and I are working with the Microsoft Learning / Virtual Academy team to run a full day Jump Start event. This will be live stream (register now!) and available on-demand later.

We'll be be spending a full eight hours digging into the following topics (and probably some more - who knows what will happen when you give Scott a microphone...):

• New and advanced features in ASP.NET Web Forms
  • ASP.NET MVC 4 and ASP.NET Web API
  • jQuery
  • SignalR
  • Entity Framework
  • Visual Studio 2012
  • Internet Explorer 10 and HTML5
  • Building apps for Office with HTML5
  • Windows Azure Web Sites for ASP.NET developers

This is a great way to get up to speed with our latest releases, including everything you need to know about the ASP.NET and Web Tools 2012.2 release!

This is an online event, so everyone gets a front row seat. We'll be taking your live questions via chat, and we've got some top-notch chat proctors lined up including Brady Gaster and some ASP.NET MVP's. If you're familiar with our current Web Camps tour, this will follow the same general outline and content, but updated with the newest bits Scott and I can get our hands on!

Register now to reserve your spot.

And if you'd like a preview of some of the fun I fear we may all be in for, check out the talk Scott and I did at //build/, Bleeding edge ASP.NET: See what is next for MVC, Web API, SignalR and more…

Now imagine eight hours of this! What have I gotten myself into?

Published Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:36 AM by Jon Galloway

Comments

# re: Building Web Apps with ASP.NET Jump Start with Jon Galloway and Scott Hanselman - Full Day Live (and recorded) Event on Feb 19

Is there going to be anything new for Webpages framework?

Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:51 PM by dc

great Session

Thursday, February 14, 2013 3:45 PM by salemsalah

nice! love these 'bleeding edge' sessions. will we be able to re-watch these be on channel 9 (or anywhere else)?

Friday, February 15, 2013 4:03 AM by Stefan

Ahhh I will be attending a Conference on that day, will there be some way to watch the event back later or download it?

Friday, February 15, 2013 11:38 AM by breath2k

Awesome, fortunately I'm free that day. Building apps for office with HTML5 sounds cool for me.

Saturday, February 16, 2013 10:30 PM by hessam.shm

Hi Jon,

thanks for sharing this. I live in London so time is from 4:00 PM to 1:00 AM which means I will be unable to watch :(

Is there anyway we can watch it later or download it?

Monday, February 18, 2013 8:51 AM by solideagle

Last sentence of the second paragraph: "This will be live stream (register now!) and available on-demand later."

So for those asking about whether you can watch it later the answer would appear to be "Yes".

Monday, February 18, 2013 2:31 PM by jlnelson

# re: Building Web Apps with ASP.NET Jump Start with Jon Galloway and Scott Hanselman - Full Day Live (and recorded) Event on Feb 22

Thanks a lot for this presentation.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 7:19 AM by Mohammad

Kindly let me know from where i can download the 8 hours video :)

Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:22 PM by mgaber2020

It's possible to download the record of the full day training? thanks

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:56 AM by Johny

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.

It will always be interesting to read articles from other writers and practice something from their sites.

Sunday, March 24, 2013 2:48 PM by Law

Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no back up.

Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

Friday, April 12, 2013 3:04 PM by Chan

Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this website; this weblog includes amazing and in fact excellent information for visitors.

Friday, May 10, 2013 1:10 AM by Carlin

My brother recommended I might like this

web site. He was totally right. This post actually made my day.

You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Friday, May 10, 2013 10:45 PM by Shephard

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism

or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of

completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd truly appreciate it.

Monday, May 13, 2013 5:56 PM by Getz

We stumbled over here by a different web address and

thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.

Look forward to looking at your web page again.

Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:53 AM by Bowen

E-commerce has given rise in turn to e-purchasing and e-marketing.

In marketing terms, we can define a product as being anything which can satisfy a need or a desire and is available for purchase on the market.

These will be individuals that have yet to consider

this industry.

Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:33 PM by Brookshire

Link exchange is nothing else but it is only placing the other person's web site link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:41 AM by Flaherty