free pocket pc? Many of us not qualified..bummer
(add: this is not a complaint. I get plenty of stuff from Microsoft. I am merely trying to point out the facts of the offer)
Scott Hanselman says: Can't believe I didn't notice this...I'm off to claim my free PocketPC...
Chances are since he is an RD, he and most of the rest of us for various reasons are not qualified.
Please note, the following products are not eligible for this offer:
- Visual Studio .NET 2003 Academic
- Visual Studio .NET 2003 60-day Evaluation
- Visual Basic® .NET 2003 Standard
- Visual C++® .NET 2003 Standard
- Visual C#® .NET 2003 Standard
- Visual J#® .NET 2003 Standard
- Visual Studio .NET 2003 product purchased as a competitive upgrade
- Visual Studio .NET 2003 acquired as a $29 Direct Upgrade for full packaged product customers or a free license grant for eligible volume customers of Visual Studio .NET 2002
- Any products at Charity or Academic pricing
- Academic versions of MSDN Professional, MSDN Enterprise, and MSDN Universal
- MSDN Academic Alliance
- Any products received free or at special pricing from Microsoft, for review or evaluation purposes, or as a gift, such as an MSDN Subscription received as a benefit of the Microsoft Certified Partner Program
In addition, the employees and contractors working for Microsoft, ViewSonic, The Jolesch Group, and ClientLogic are not eligible to participate in this offer.
So anyone who IS qualified and doesn't want/need one - I'll be happy to take it off your hands.