DotNetSlackers has just released Ajax Data Controls (ADC) as open source. The project is hosted at codeplex and there are several live examples which can be seen at the samples link below.
The ADC contains an AjaxGridView, AjaxDataList, AjaxRepeater and we are going to add more controls very soon as well.
To get a feel for them, check out the samples page. Very cool stuff by “TheSlackers” !
Project home: http://codeplex.com/ajaxdatacontrols
Live Samples: http://dotnetslackers.com/projects/ajaxdatacontrols
Team Blog: http://dotnetslackers.com/community/blogs/sonukapoor/default.aspx
Team Blog: http://weblogs.asp.net/rashid
For us old timers that miss ASM, now we can code assembly for .NET.
Check it out here.
My buddy Steve Simon has recently formed an official PASS (Professional Association for SQL Server) Chapter in Providence RI.
They meet on the second Wednesday of every month at the New England Institute of Technology in Warwick, Rhode Island from 6:00PM to 9:00PM. Click here to become a member.
10/24 – Waltham, Mass Microsoft Office MPR, 6:30-8:30 pm (Pizza, Beverages & Giveaways.)
Topic: It’s All About The Tools – Episode 1
Organized by Ronald Thibeau, John Ross, Dan Stolts MVP and Microsoft's Neal Wadhwani
201 Jones Road, 6th floor
Waltham, MA 02451
Also, don't forget MSDN event (VS 2008, Silverlight/AJAX, Astoria) in Boston the next day on 10/25 http://www.msdnevents.com/russ
This Strategy Manager will be part of a team driving high priority strategic initiatives, spanning growth and operations, directly contributing to significant positive changes for a HIGH PROFILE Technology Company.
The Corporate Strategy group strongly values teamwork, analytics, and executive-level engagement.
· Deliver data-driven insights to support actionable strategic direction, corporate prioritization, and strategy communication (Board, investors, company)
· Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
· Work in a team environment both within the Corporate Strategy team and with business unit partners/customers
· Work collaboratively to help secure the commitment for cross-company efforts and fully leverage Microsoft's assets
· 2+ year's Post-Bachelor experience at a leading strategy consulting firm, investment bank, or the strategy and corporate development function within a Fortune 500 company.
· Superior analytical skills and strong financial modeling capabilities
· Demonstrated success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting
· Strong communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
· Results driven, flexible and agile
· A team player
· Ability to shape strategy and align the organization as an agent of change
· Intuitive and analytical, while not sacrificing action
· Genuine and credible, a strong communicator and a good listener
· Ability to influence and negotiate
· Able to influence key members of the organization
· EE Education - Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to the final candidate and will include a base salary and potential bonus.
If you’re interested please DO NOT CONTACT ME
Contact Jodie Perelmutter at Futurestep (Jodie.Perelmutter@futurestep.com)
This job is IN REDMOND WA !