Monday, March 1, 2010 2:02 PM
Do you want to crash VS2010?
I don’t know if this is a bug or I am a louzy user but if you want to crash VS 2010 RC this is the way…
- Assign a keyboard shortcut for Publishing a Web Project (Let’s say Ctrl D + F)
- Set Publish Method to “File System” and select “Replace matching files with local copies)
- Press the shortcut and right after press enter (which is Publish)
- The press again Ctrl D + F to open the Publish Window and again Enter
- The Publish will not start and if you try to use the mouse and click Publish button VS will crash!
Note: You must repeat steps 1 – 4 in about a second (1 sec) to work (or in this case not to work :) ).