The smallest useful utility I've ever written
Today I was working on localizing a web application into the the languages that BabelFish supports. After doing one .resx file by hand I decided that there had to be a better way.
That's when I started looking at the BabelFish web service. After some tweaking to the downloaded WSDL (missing attributes and incorrect namespace for what wsdl.exe is expecting) we have a console application that takes an English resource file and generates resource files for the other languages that BabelFish supports.
This was so easy that somebody has got to have done it before me. I know that the translations are not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but they're a good start.
Source and binaries at http://www.codebehind.net/localizer.zip