XP StoryStudio v0.99b released
Having gathered initial feedback from the v0.99 release, v0.99b is now available, with the following minor improvements:
- Iterations can be deleted. In v0.99, this feature just linked to the Story Delete, and wasn't implemented
- Date fields now have pop-up calendars
- Installer now supports choice of whether to run/not run tests following installation
- Installer now supports not configuring the database
- Installer will now work without SQL Server being installed on the local machine
v0.99 is now no longer available for download. However, v0.99b is available from www.xpstorystudio.com, or directly by clicking here.
To perform an upgrade from v0.99, first uninstall the existing version (this will NOT remove your existing database), then run the v0.99b MSI installer and select the database upgrade version.