Archives

Archives / 2007 / September
  • Site(s) transfered

    After several months of frustration trying to get Community Server up and running on a hosted server, i finally got it done this weekend!  <phew />

    Read more...

  • More trials and tribulations with Community Server 2.x

    I'm taking another stab at this.  I've gone to my hosted server and have wiped everything.  Next, i added a new, blank SQL Server.  I then copied everything from the root down from my working install on my internal server (which is where I am writing this).  I then popped open Red-Gate's Sql Compare and made sure the users/roles in SQL were in synch.  I then pushed all of the table structures followed by the views and sprocs.  The schema is now 100% in synch.  I am now running the Red-Gate Sql Data Compare and pushing up every piece of data.

    Read more...