10. You're more excited about the next release of VMWare than the release of Longhorn.
9. Your home network has 3 machines, but your router reports 15 IP addresses in use.
8. Your Windows reports 418MB of RAM. Just because you can.
7. Every time a Windows patch is released, you need to run Windows Update 15 times.
6. You have no qualms about installing every Microsoft beta product there is.
5. You'd rather have an ISO image of a product than a real CD.
4. Before alt-tabbing to Outlook to check your email, you always hit Ctrl-Alt first.
3. Before installing any software, your first instinct is to take a snapshot.
2. When sitting down in front of a freshly booted Windows XP machine, you hit
1. 1GB RAM? Not nearly enough!