ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2010 – Service Pack 1

Want to have a say in what goes into the ASP.NET bits of service pack 1 for VS 2010? Well, spend a few minutes filling out the online survey posted by the ASP.NET team:

If your most urgent fix doesn’t make it into service pack 1, it might be because you didn’t speak up and provide details at the right time – like now!

Ken

Published Monday, June 7, 2010 1:00 PM by Ken Cox [MVP]

Comments

# re: ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2010 – Service Pack 1

Friday, June 25, 2010 2:25 AM by khurram

Sharepoint 2007 Tooling is required; the enterprises are not going to upgrade so easily as it requires OS/Machine upgrades as well. (Sharepoint 2010 being 64bit only)

# re: ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2010 – Service Pack 1

Friday, September 3, 2010 3:55 PM by OutOfTouch

Improve searching and indexing of help.

# re: ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2010 – Service Pack 1

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 1:21 PM by Jmactacular

I just need one thing in SP1.  For VS 2010 to stop crashing repeatedly.  I would be so happy just for the IDE to simply be stable.  It's really bad.  Not just for me, but for my other developer friends too.  I've even submitted dmp files from the app crash to the bug reports on ms connect, (over a month ago), and haven't heard back.

# re: ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2010 – Service Pack 1

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 10:24 AM by Jon

Is there going to be a Fix in VS2010 SP1 for the Workflow editor. Mine is SLOW

# re: ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2010 – Service Pack 1

Friday, November 5, 2010 10:02 AM by Samuel

I think VS 2010 is giving  me a blue screen every so often. I have had a colegue say the same??? We are on win XP

# re: ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2010 – Service Pack 1

Thursday, November 25, 2010 10:34 AM by Pete

@Samuel Without seeing the exact blue screen it's hard to say but it is most likely your graphics card drivers as some had bugs related to WPF hardware acceleration. VS010 probably being the first large WPF app you have used.

# re: ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2010 – Service Pack 1

Thursday, December 2, 2010 11:22 PM by Al

Please add spell check.

# re: ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2010 – Service Pack 1

Friday, December 10, 2010 4:09 PM by Jason

Bring back Infopath Projects!!!

Also, VS2010 doesn't appear to recognize asp:UpdatePanel tags.