The exact title is:
"BOF020 - Virtualization technologies for developers: use Virtual PC and Virtual Server to build better programs"
the session is scheduled on Friday, from 16.15 to 17.30. I don't know yet the room number.
If you're interested in Virtual PC, Virtual Server and virtualization technologies in general, please come there so we can share our thoughts and experiences.
So I'm back here... but what's the roadmap for this blog?
- Updating the MSF Resources both for 3.0 (very little) and 4.0 (a lot of work...)
- Supporting my future presence at TechEd Europe
- Creating some new resources about Team System from a different perspective
- Supporting the launch of a new community about virtualization technologies
- Supporting the open-source projects that I like (IMHO my favourite blogging tool, etc...)
That's a lot of work... And I've so little time... ;-)
I was in Orlando last week for TechEd US, and it was an amazing experience.
I really enjoyed everything, the conference, the places, the parties, and most important of all the PEOPLE that I met!
Thank you very much, all of you!!!
I decided to restart this blog, hoping that this time I'll not be blocked by spam and laziness...
I have another blog written in Italian here: http://www.geniodelmale.info [genio del male = evil genius ], but I want to post something interesting also here, at least one post per day, or so I hope...
I hope to find the same community that I left some months ago!
And as usual, forgive me if I make some grammar or spelling errors...