Microsoft Notebook: Top exec shares business lessons
- It's often better to cannibalize your own business than to give someone else an opportunity to do it.
- In some situations, your biggest competition is yourself.
- One of the best ways to compete is to bet big on a "paradigm shift."
- When you dominate a market and you're looking for ways to grow, adjust your thinking to enlarge the potential market you're pursuing.
- Keep your mind open to unexpected opportunity.
I really like the last two.