[OT] Cute easter egg for VB6
I may be the last one to hear about it, but in case there is someone who didn't know that:
1. From VB's View Menu, select toolbar, then customize......
2. In the resulting dialog, click on the command tab.
3. In the Categories List, select Help.
4. Select "About Microsoft Visual Basic" in the Command List, and drag it to any
menu or the toolbar.
5. Right-click on the item you just dragged and rename it to "Show VB Credits"
6. Then close the "Customize" dialog and click on the "Show VB Credits" item