I've released a new version of Unleash It that fixes multiple problems that people were having. Most notably, exclusion of folders when a VS.NET project was the source was not possible. After re-working the code, this is now possible along with being able to view the files / folders to be deployed dialogs.
- Added support for displaying folders / files to include for VS.NET Project Files as the source.
- Added ability to name your FTP profiles.
- Added checking to see if Unleash It is currently running during installation / uninstallation.
- Fixed error when parsing a file mask with an underscore.
- Fixed the logfile button being enabled after a deployment when that profile isn't using logging.
- Fixed mis-spelling of "changed" in the logfile for FTP deployment.
- Fixed directories not being excluded during a VS.NET Project deployment.
So, head on over to http://www.eworldui.net/unleashit to get your latest copy!