Updated Utility: Unleash It 2.4.1
So with my looming day of working for Microsoft draws nearer, I wanted to make one last effort to get an updated version of Unleash It to fix some issues that have come up since the last release. Mostly, I wanted to do this because I’m not sure of Unleash It’s destiny after I start at Microsoft, so this is the main reason for getting a new version out now. So, here are the updates:
- Added: Deploying via the systray icon now maximizes the application to show its status.
- Added: Added the option to retain your plugins during an uninstall.
- Added: If any errors occur during a deployment, you are notified in the informational message stating how many errors there were.
- Fixed: Fixed problem where form wasn't displayed on the window if the X/Y coordinates were negative upon the previous shutdown.
- Fixed: Fixed random error when saving a profile with no active profile currently set.
- Fixed: Fixed error messages where no default browser is installed and you clicked a link in the about dialog.
- Fixed: Shuts down applicaiton when Windows is shutting down.
- Fixed: Fixed the file system transfer logging when copying files.
So, to get the latest version head on over to the site and download it now!