Released: Excentrics World Server Controls v2.0.5
Version 2.0.5 of Excentrics World Server Controls has just been released targeting Microsoft AJAX Extensions, RC1 to ensure continued full compatibility as well as some other bug fixes. It should be noted that with this release, the control set will no longer be compatible with any prior versions of Microsoft AJAX Extensions. The items that were added/fixed are:
- Added disabling auto-complete for the calendar/timepicker textbox.
- Fixed issue where supplying less decimal characters than the max specified would throw an exception upon postback for the Numeric Box.
- Fixed issue where readonly was enabled on the Numeric Box and typing over selected text would delete the text.
- Fixed enabling or disabling the Calendar Popup control via client script multiple times so that the control doesn't display the calendar when clicking on the image.
- Fixed issue where setting Nullable=True, the visible date was 1/1/1900 on the Calendar Popup.
- Fixed month/year popup from jumping 10 years down to 5 years since that is what is displayed on the Calendar Popup.
The updated version can be downloaded by visiting http://www.eworldui.net/Download.aspx. The official build number for this release is 220.127.116.116.