Finished marathon-translation of GoldMine manuals
Stupid me. That's how it is when one leaves his duties to the last moment.
For last few days I was translating a manual of FrontRage's GoldMine from English to Polish. That was a real marathon. Since last friday I translated:
- 241 pages
- 39 743 words
- 305 214 characters
My keystroke statistic tool show that since friday i did 467 639 keystrokes. Definitely, for last 24 hours I had a very high typos-and-corections ratio, and I did some other typing (emails, blogging etc.).
It took 9740 minutes, which gives over 162 hours. 162 / 24 = 6 days 18 hours. Since I started working, it is 7 days 5 hours. So it looks i slept 9 hours during this week. Maybe Word's time count is not so accurate, maybe it was 15 hours. But I definitely feel that in my head and bones.
Enough statistics, time to go to sleep. I hope somebody will wake me up at monday morning ;)
PS. I'm not so badly organized. Family matters didn't let me start this project sooner. Thanks to everybody who supported me during last week. Last minute info: It appears that translation is 'flawless'. I'm surprised - I expected a list of corrections to make. That is a GOOD THING!