Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:43 PM Vimpyboy

jQuery Ribbon 1.0 RTW and 2.0 sneak peak

First of all I have to thank you all for the great feedback on jQuery Ribbon! :-)

I released jQuery Ribbon RC 1 for a couple of days ago, and sice it stable enough, the same version will be the RTW!

I have updated the info about it at CodePlex, to have it as RTW.

Download jQuery Ribbon 1.0 now!

And of course, I don´t want to disappoint you, so here you have screenshots of jQuery Ribbon 2.0 – now with Backstage (coming feature in Microsoft Office 2010)!

I´m going to release a first preview of jQuery Ribbon 2.0 with Backstage as soon as it´s stable enough. :-)

1 2 3

Please comment! :-)

Filed under: , ,

Comments

# re: jQuery Ribbon 1.0 RTW and 2.0 sneak peak

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:10 PM by Martin S.

It's looking really good man. Nice stuff you're building there!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:22 PM by Vimpyboy

Thanks Martin!

Thursday, July 23, 2009 10:23 AM by photo sharing

Im just thinking about where I can implement this.

Looks great!

Thursday, July 23, 2009 10:49 AM by Vimpyboy

Thanks! :-)

You can find a preview demo of version 2.0 here:

The source isn´t available at codeplex yet, but if you want it you can just grab it from the demo page. ;-)

/Mikael Söderström

Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:35 AM by Kevin Radcliffe

Very impressive. Thanks for all your hard work Mikael!

Thursday, July 23, 2009 2:47 PM by Vimpyboy

Thanks Kevin! :-)

Thursday, July 23, 2009 8:40 PM by Gary

Looks great. Will have a crack at implementing this. Noticed the demo doesn't place nice with IE7 but is perfect in FF

Friday, December 25, 2009 3:59 PM by Stephen

Thank you for your hard work!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 11:11 PM by times ipad app

Nothing is impossible!

-----------------------------------

Tuesday, January 4, 2011 3:57 AM by ipad application

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Great publish & Fantastic blog! I would definitely love to begin a blog too but I have no clue where to begin. I possess the ability to do it (not that challenging  around the technical portion) but I seriously feel like I'm too lazy to submit regularly. That is the problem, in the event you start you have to go all the way. However blogs like yours  inspire me to have a go at it. "

Sunday, January 9, 2011 3:09 AM by best ipad case

-----------------------------------------------------------

The catchy blog site using the fascinating posts. You give the great details that many people don't know prior to. most of one's contents are make me have far more information. it is very distinct. I was impressed along with your website. By no means be bored to pay a visit to your site once again. Have the awesome day.Retain loved your blogging.

Friday, February 18, 2011 7:46 AM by Anil

I see issues when the menu loads in IE and Mozilla. The menu initially drills down and positions properly. Otherwise its really good. Is there a workaround for this issue.