Download SourceDownload BinaryRequirements: Tablet PC
Thursday, August 5, 2004 7:37 PM
or Microsoft Tablet PC Operating System
, Microsoft Tablet PC SDK 1.5Screen Annotator
is a Tablet PC utility which lets you capture a screen shot and then put your comments on the picture. You can also save the entire screen or part of it with your comments in your favourite image file format and share it with others.
1) If you downloaded the source then you can compile and run from the Visual Studio.NET IDE, otherwise you can run the “ClipForward.exe” file from windows explorer.
2) After you see the window on your screen, its better if you can drag the toolbar from the top to the floating position.
3) Now press “Capture” and after a couple of seconds, you'll see the entire screen on the main window of this application.
4) Now you can draw/write anything on the screen. You can also crop the screen after selecting the “Crop” option. After cropping, you can see the “Save-->Save Cropped Image” which lets you capture the piece of image that you just cropped.
5) At any time, you can capture the screen by pressing the “Capture” button, you can even clear the annotations by clicking the “Clear” button.
6) Although you can use the crop options multiple times but the application only remembers the last crop you made.
If you have any ideas on extending this application, then contact me using this form.
I would also like to include references to third party control which I used in the development.
- Sandbar by Tim Dawson. http://www.divil.co.uk
- PInoke.net Vs.net plugin by Adam Nathan
If you like this then you might like my other Projects