I'm very happy to announce that TestDriven.NET 2.0 RTM is available for download. It has been a long time in the making, but is finally ready for the world!
I would like to thank Grant Drake, Sean McCormack, Eli Lopian, Charlie Poole, Lutz Roeder, Andrew Stopford and Peter Waldschmidt for giving TestDriven.NET something worth integrating with. Without these people's support TestDriven.NET 2.0 never would have made it to completion!
Below is a gallery which gives a taste of what's new:
Code Coverage with NCover or Team Coverage
Your new Best Friend ;-)
Test With .NET 1.1 (from Visual Studio 2005)
Pluggable Unit Testing Frameworks
For information about what's new, please see the release notes included with the download. An updated quickstart and extensive documentation will be coming online soon.
Thanks to everyone who has helped get information about the new version out. Here are a few posts that cover the new functionality:
- NCoverExplorer... v1.3.5 - (Grant Drake)
- TestDriven.Net 2.0 is out, and it is exciting! - (Ayende Rahien)
- TestDriven.NET - New Features - (Chris Bilson)
- Estrogen.NET 2.0 RTM? - (Fear and Loathing)
- TestDriven.NET 2.0 now shipping - (Martin Woodward)
- New and Notable 118 - (Sam Gentile)
- Advocating the use of code coverage - (Eric Sink)
- Debugging with Reflector and Visual Studio - (Orand)
- Real Test Driven Development with Visual Studio Team System - (Brian Button)
"The first picture of the page being lovely, the shank, making, the wind which it increases." - I love the Google translator! Thanks 菊池:)
Let me know if you have any questions.